Bonus Chapter (Anything for you)

B O N U S   C H A P T E R

LOUIS P.O.V
It's been a year since the whole Eric and Liam thing and it's officially now in the past. My brother thinks that me going into high school with him would cheer me up but doesn't that like cause depression or something for teens in this generation? I don't know but people make it seem like hell.

However, Eric says I only have to do the one year which is senior year and I could also be around Ana. Ana was the only real reason why I agreed to his stupid idea because trust me I wouldn't do this with my own free will. I've only seen her a couple of times since I last saw her and our conversations consisted of us just greeting each-other for a split second before Karina or Diana would take her away up to their rooms.

Anyways for me it was my first day of high school and I was more then less excited. I like the fact that we get to wear uniforms but the people here are too chatty, too noisy, too ehhh. The hallways were always busy and crowded so it was tough making it to my first class but nevertheless I made it on time thankfully. As I walked into the classroom I felt everyone's eyes piercing my skin.

Did I mention I hate attention especially if it's more than half of the class staring me down as if I was some unknown creature. I swiftly found an empty open desk in the back and sat down keeping to myself.

God this is already a nightmare. I decide to put my head phones on and aimlessly doodle in my notebook as I wait for the teacher to arrive.

Not paying attention to my surroundings I kinda zone out until I hear a fast beating heart beside me. That snapped me out from my Lala world. I looked beside me and saw Darcy out of breath.

I take off my headphones immediately and look at her worried.

"Are you alright?" I ask genuinely concerned.

She looks over to me and flashes me a smile like no other as she still gasps for breath.

"Yup just barley made it to class on time," she says in between breaths. I nod and go back to staring at my notebook. This is gonna be one hell of a class to focus in.

"I didn't know you go to this school," Darcy speaks up.

"Oh I didn't I'm new, parents pushed me into going here with Eric and Karina," I lie covering up the fact Eric was the one who pushed me into it since it would be weird if I had said Eric made that decision.

"Well at least you get to be with your siblings," she replies with a smile. They are already annoying at home I don't need them to be annoying at school too.

"Yeah I guess," I shrug. She goes back to unpacking her stuff and I try to remain as cool as possible.

The bell rings and everyone rushes to their desks as the teacher walks in.

"Welcome to AP Spanish everyone I expect each and everyone one of you to have done the summer reading of "El día que me alma le besó," because this Friday we will have a quiz on it. However for today we won't do much but I noticed a new face in here that I didn't have in my last spanish 3 class so what's your name gentlemen in the back?"

Obviously he was talking about me but I made no effort to speak up.

"Don't be shy my friend come up to the front and introduce yourself!" He waves over to himself. I reluctantly stand up slowly and walk over to the front of the class stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Umm Hi my names is Lou-."

"In español my friend."

I scoff rolling my eyes at the teacher.

"Hola, mi nombre es Louis Adelio y soy nuevo en la escuela," I sigh looking up at the kids. To my surprise the girls were gawking at me and not so surprisingly the guys were glaring at me.

"Woww muy bien Mr.Adelio. ¿Estás familiarizado con el idioma español?" He asks.

"Si señor."

"Very well have a seat," he nods giving me a smile. I return the favor back with a forced one and walk back to my seat.

"How did I not know you knew Spanish?" Darcy asks surprised.

"You never asked," I shrug taking my seat.

"Well how did you learn?"

"Lived in Spain for about 3 years when I was around 13-16ish," I lied giving her a genuine smile.

"Interesting, you definitely need to help me I'm on my 4th year of Spanish and still don't know how to conjugate words," she huffs out.

"Sure let me know any time."

"Thanks Louis you're the best!" She says giving me a big smile.

Anything for you.

In celebration of 100k reads I decided to publish a bonus chapter also I AM SO SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE SPANISH I'm Hispanic but literally can only speak it but don't know how to fucking write in Spanish so if Louis sounds like a no sabo that's my b...

In celebration of 100k reads I decided to publish a bonus chapter also I AM SO SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE SPANISH I'm Hispanic but literally can only speak it but don't know how to fucking write in Spanish so if Louis sounds like a no sabo that's my bad💀
-Simone