13-

There was an uproar in the room as Solar aimed her gun at me

"Yongsun!" BamBam yelled as he moved towards her. Before he could even take another step, the gun leaves Solar's hand and she's sent flying.

Jin catches the gun with his hand and Solar's back hits the wall with a thud. She lets out a frustrated groan as she tries to remove herself from the wall, but to no avail. Jin's eyes were glowing a bright shade of blue as he restrains her with all his might.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Yoongi yells.

"She's making sure Y/N is really Y/N," Namjoon answers, eyes narrowed as he observed my friend.

"What?" I asked. "Yongsun, it's me!" I turned to her.

"What was the last thing I said to you?" she exclaimed, still struggling to free herself from Jin's telekinetic hold.

"Yongsun, have you gone insane?" Dahyun yells.

"Just answer me!" Solar insists.

"You told me to help Sehun!" I yelled back. "You told me you'd go to Dahyun and I should go to Sehun," I went on, trying to calm my voice, "it's me... why would you think otherwise?"

"Jin," I turned to him, "it's okay, you can let her go." He nodded his head and Solar is freed. The blue in his eyes disappear just as my friend regains her balance. He doesn't let go of the gun though, instead he hands it to Hoseok who takes it without a second thought.

"I'm sorry," Solar says as she approaches me slowly. "I just had to make sure. With everything that's been happening lately, we don't know who to trust anymore."

"It's fine," I replied, "it must've been a surprise for all of you when I called. I didn't mean to make you guys worry."

"But that's what happened," BamBam says shortly. "When Felix told us what happened to you we almost killed the kid for leaving you alone. Everyone thinks you died, and we thought we lost you too."

"I'm alright though," I insisted. "Taehyung and Jimin helped me that night."

"How bad is it?" BamBam asked.

"The pain was so intense I didn't even have it in me to cauterize my wounds. But I'm alive," I respond. "Lost a lot of blood but anything important was missed. It hurts like a bitch though," I said as I touched my side. "Feels like a hell of a bruise."

"Let me see," BamBam said as he made his way next to me. I obliged and lifted the hospital gown up to give him a better view of my lower abdomen. Everyone else averted their eyes away in an awkward manner, except for Jimin.

A whoosh of air hits my skin. In a blink of an eye, Jimin was beside us, grabbing hold of BamBam's hand harshly. "Don't," he said sternly. BamBam scoffed.