41-

"Thanks again, Mrs

"Thanks again, Mrs. Choi."

"It's no problem, Jimin dear. Come by anytime. Oh and Y/N, nice to see you as well."

"Have a good one, Mrs. Choi." I bow politely. Jimin and I leave the noodle place hand in hand, me feeling extremely dumbfounded by the old lady's pleasant attitude towards me.

I know I'm not sober, but I don't think my senses are playing me. Jimin completely swept her off her feet. "I have never seen that old lady be that nice to anyone."

He opens the car door for me and rushes to the other side. "What can I say," he says smugly as he puts his seatbelt on. "I'm everyone's type... even old ladies."

I laugh, leaning my head against the cold window. Fuck, I'm tired. I almost fell asleep waiting for my food earlier on, and Jimin definitely noticed.

You know what's going to happen if you sleep, right?

"As much as I love alone time with you, I think I need to take us home now," Jimin says. "I just need to make a quick pit stop, if that's cool with you?"

"Where to?"

"The mansion," he answers. "I need to get some more clothes. Why don't you take a nap while I drive? I'll wake you when we get there."

Uh, oh.

I look at him with hesitance, afraid that if I got comfortable in this small space I'd wake up from a nightmare and cause a disturbance. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, but—"

"I'm right here," he cuts me off. "Just trust me and get some rest. Please, I'm really worried about you. Your face almost fell into your soup a while ago."

"Fine," I give in, "but please wake me when you get to the mansion. I don't want to be left alone in the car."

I fell into sleep instantly, but my slumber ended just as quick. It feels like the drive only lasted five seconds. Jimin shakes me awake as the sight of the mansion comes into view. But I do thank God in my head for a dreamless nap.

Jimin moves the safe from the back seat and into the trunk before pocketing his keys. "Just in case," he says. "Jungkook told me to be careful a hundred times before we left the rest house."

"Speaking of. He tell you about his weird dreams too?" I asked.

He nodded. "But Kook's been weird since he was a kid. We're used to his antics by now."

"Right, but do you think that's all there is to that? You think it's just antics?" I say as we make it to the front door.

Jimin shrugs. "What am I supposed to think?"

"Well considering you took the liberty to move that safe, I think you believe that there's some truth to Jungkook's..." I pause, "antics."

He sighs, unlocking the front door and letting me through. The house looks pretty much the same the last time I had been here, but something did feel off.