25-

"So who do I get to hang out with today?"

"Me," Taehyung said, biting down on his fork. The eight of us were in the middle of breakfast. "I need to get a suit for the ball and you need a dress, don't you?"

Korea's Septenarius branch would soon be celebrating it's yearly anniversary. It was an extravagant party always on magazine articles, the news, the radio, the trending topic on the internet. It's not something a commoner like me would usually attend, except this year. Lucky me, I guess.

Taehyung grins. "Yoongi says you're an excellent rider. I think I need to see for myself."

I choked on my orange juice, coughing uncontrollably that Jungkook had to whack my back repeatedly. "Excuse me?"

"Your motorcycle," he replied, an amused tone in his voice. "The guys are taking the cars so I thought we could use your bike. What did you think I meant?"

"Kim Taehyung!" Jin scolded. "I'm trying to eat my breakfast!"

What a little shit Kim Taehyung was.

He knew exactly what he was doing. This wasn't strike one either. Taehyung's been throwing around suggestive comments every chance he got. I wasn't sure if he was doing it to get a reaction out of me, or if he was trying to make everyone aware that we had a moment some nights ago. Either way, he was pushing buttons.

I realized as time passed that the kiss we shared wasn't as special as I've made it out to be in my head. It was messy, open-mouthed, filled with sexual energy. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't horrible. God, it was still one hell of a kiss.

But the one I shared with his older brother was different. Just as passionate, but more private. While Taehyung bragged about our lip lock, Jin preferred to keep it between the two of us. Now I was beginning to think Taehyung only kissed me just so he can tell everyone he did.

Namjoon cleared his throat, bringing an end to the glares I was sending his younger brother. He slid over a black card across the wooden table. My eyes went wide. "Get what you like. Put it on the card."

I caught his hand, sliding the card back towards him. "I can pay—"

"Nah, it's on me." He slid the card back. I shook my head furiously. Yeah, no big deal. Just some hot, rich guy nonchalantly telling me to buy what I want on his expensive credit card.

"Namjoon, I've got money. Plus, remember my hospital bi—"

"Oh for Christ's sake," Taehyung grumbled, reaching over the table to yank the card from our hands. "I'll make sure she doesn't pay," he said to his brother, pocketing the credit card.

"Anything specific I should get?" I gave up. I wasn't going to win against the Kims. "It's Black Tie, right?"

"Well, I'm thinking of wearing something navy," Jimin spoke up, leaning back against his seat and eyeing me.