The Hashiras VS. Demon In Disguise

{AFTER CLASS 1-A LEAVE TO USJ}

Anxious.

It seems like the best word to describe the situation now.

Judging from the heroes perspective precisely.

As for the demon slayers, they are currently in the middle of preparing themselves for this unexpected term of event.

[GIYUU'S P.O.V]

[Attention to all students, this is Principal Nezu speaking. I know some of you might still be in surprise of the incident earlier however, an examination will be held to all students for a confirmation of your safety. So, I'm expecting your full cooperation with us. Thank you]

Just as the announcement ended, the click of the door bring me back to Earth.

" Well, Fellows. I think that's our cue to go " Rengoku stated as we join him out of the room.

The corridor is empty, no signs of people, the only thing audible is the tap of our shoes against the floor.

But honestly, this is surely to be expected since I'm the one who requested for all of them to stay in one place to make things easier. So, all staffs will be at the teachers lounge while the students stay in their respective classrooms along with their homeroom teacher.

" We are in a whole new environment, so be careful and never let your guard down. These demons might not be like the ones we normally faced " I said monotonously.

I'm expecting for some responses, but instead of getting any, I get this.

" Ara? Is it just me or Tomioka-san is worry about us? "

Kocho fake gasps while looking at me wide eyes with one hand covering her mouth and the other on her chest, supposedly indicate her shock towards me.

" Are you sick? "

" Do you want to go back to Recovery Girl? "

" I can give you some medicine if you want " She offered me a syringe of unknown substance in it.

I remain looking forward and ignores her.

That might be poison.

Kyojuro let out a chuckle as he watches the scene, before lightly patting my back.

" Don't worry, Tomioka. We'll keep it in mind " He reassured me.

I just nod in acknowledgement while Kocho giggled at the back.

" Ne, Tomioka-san, you're not mad aren't you. You know I'm just messing with you, right? " She said, smiling teasingly at me.

" Tch "

I glance at the male behind me, only to see him having that crazy smile of him again.