CHAPTER 11: ARRIVAL

[AIZAWA'S P.O.V]

My back.......it hurts.

I tried to walk with the help of Kamado, I have one of my hands around his shoulder for support and the other is currently clutching my back due to the pain.

" Shinobu! " I hear (L/N) shout.

Shinobu? Who is that?

I perked up my head to see that the (H/C)-haired girl is hugging another girl who's wearing some kind of a butterfly pattern haori. Her hair is tied up into a bun? I guess, with a purple butterfly hairpin to hold it in place. Beneath the haori, I can see the same uniform wore by Tomioka, Tanjiro and (L/N). That brings a question into my mind.

Another demon slayer? But how?

" Shinobu-san? "

I look over the boy next to me, he looks really surprise judging from his expression and Tomioka seems to be caught there near the two girls, standing with wide eyes.

" Kocho! Have you found them......yet? "

A new voice suddenly appeared not far from us and it revealed to be another guy, with a white haori that has a fire-like pattern at the bottom of it. His hair is blonde and red at the tips, he has the same uniform as them.

He stop mid-sentence when his eyes land on the three demon slayers I'm currently living with, his yellow-red eyes widened as he run towards Tomioka who seems to notice the new presence. He throw himself at the black-haired male, making them both fall to the ground in a 'messy hug'.

( (Y/N) and Shinobu hug like Mirai and Mitsuki but Giyuu and Kyojuro hug like those two boys above😂😂😂 *poorGiyuu* )

" YOU'RE ALL ALIVE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I KNEW IT!!!! " He screamed while crushing Tomioka with his hug, I sweatdrop at this.

" Rengoku-san! " Kamado called for the man, making his head perked up at the call of his name.

" Ah! Tanjiro my boy!!! " He let go of Tomioka and heading our ways.

He stop when he finally realized my existence here.

" Oh, and who might you be sir? " He asks a little calmer now.

I want to answer but I'm interrupted by a loud yelp from (L/N).

" OWW! What was that for?!! " She yelled, holding her head in pain.

" FOR SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED FROM YOUR MISSION "

Another new man with white hair and a short white haori, a kanji character meaning 'KILL' written on it's back.

He smacked (L/N)'s head and screamed his answer before smacking her head again but not to hard to hurt her.

" OWW! Hey! What's wrong with you?! "