CHAPTER 10: PROVING HIS WORTH

All Might look at his students, still deciding who's going to be perfect facing those two demon slayers as the said duo is currently waiting for them in one of the building.

" Anybody who wants to volunteer can raised up your hand up high so I can see you! " He exclaimed but....

. . . . . . . .

He's answered by silence.

The rest of the 1-A students look at each other as no one seems to be volunteering, making the hero sweatdrop when the silence is starting to get awkward in the room.

" Really? Nobody? " He asks with his normal tone which is lower than earlier.

A sigh escape from the electric user boy as he scratch the back of his neck.

" It's not like we don't want to, it's just....we're not sure about this " He stated.

All Might raised an eyebrow at the boy's statement.

" You see, they're the one suggesting doing it like this and it almost sounds like they're 100% sure that they can beat whoever person enter the building " Sero explained as the hero nod.

" (L/N)-chan and Kamado-kun are both so confident about this that it makes us feel a bit hesitant if I'm being honest here " Iida admitted, pushing up his glasses. Some of them nod at his statement.

All Might has his thumb and index finger on his chin in a thinking position as he think about their words.

" So what you're trying to say is that............ "

The hero paused in the middle of his sentence before looking back at the curious teens.

" You're scared? "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There is a long silence between the hero and the class.

Many imaginary arrows can be seen pierce through the their hearts as they look at their teacher who seems dumbfounded angrily.

" THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN! "

" HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT?! "

" WE'RE HESITANT NOT SCARED "

" IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS! "

They all yell at him, Todoroki one of the few persons who don't bark at All Might just rolled his eyes with irritation.

Scared? Tch, I'm just being cautious here

All of them immediately stop when hearing the door of the monitor room being open by someone, which revealed to be the Water Hashira who seems confused at them suddenly looking at him.

" Have you chose the team yet? " He asks them.

" No one wants to go up there because they're- " All Might instantly shut up when he sees the looks on his students face making the black-haired male even more confused.