CHAPTER 13: USJ (PART 2)

{MEANWHILE}

CLICK

The Space Hero activate her quirk, getting ready to attack while next to her is the (H/C)-haired demon slayer with her hand on her sword, obviously ready to pull it out.

" Class Rep " Called Thirteen as the said person quickly responded to her almost immediately.

" Yes! "

" Run to the main campus and tell the faculty what's going on here " The hero instructed, not giving him a glance as she's busy eyeing the villain in front of them.

" But, it'll be disgraceful for me to leave you all behin- "

" Use your quirk to save others, be a real hero " She interrupted when Kurogiri, the villain covered in black mist, abruptly making the first move.

Black-purple mist quickly charged their way in a speed that make the students gasp in surprise, except for the two females standing ahead of them.

Already expecting this, Thirteen automatically use her quirk to block the attack which successfully failed the attempt.

" BLACK HOLE!!! " She shouts out in the process.

Seeing this as an opportunity to strike back, (Y/N) promptly pulling out her sword only to be stopped by the hero next to her, much to her dismay.

She turned to her with frustration and confusion mixed together in her eyes.

" No, not now, (L/N). Save your strength for later " Her voice come out quieter than earlier as her gaze still on Kurogiri.

" But- "

" I know you want to help but if I let you, part of your secrets will get exposed to the students, more worse to the villains as well. Please wait, it's Aiza- Eraserhead's order " Thirteen cut her off immediately, whispering all the words except for the last part.

The fifteen-year old wanted to argue back, but she also can't deny what the female hero had said. It's indeed true, however in her mind,

Who cares if they knew?

My friends are nowhere to be found, even if they do still in the facility who knows what they're dealing with now?

There would be villains and worst......

Demons.

Her stomach churn at the thought, making her quickly shake it off her mind to avoid thinking of any bad scenarios.

In the end, all (Y/N) can do is agree with the hero, but not with a certain condition.

" However, if things get worst, you can't stop me from stepping in. Okay? " She said.

With still much hesitation in heart, the girl then push down her sword back into its sheath before backing down from her place to where the remaining students are standing, it is to give the hero some space for her next move.

Stop in between the four remaining boys, the slayer swallowed hard when she caught the mischief look glowing in that yellow orbs of Kurogiri.

" Ahh, Black Hole. The quirk that sucks all matters and turn it to dust, what an astounding ability. But still, Thirteen, you're a Rescue Hero "

Stiffened at the remarks, the hero decided to ignore it and focus at the task in hand.

" Your job is to save people from all types of disasters and dangers, consequently means that you have no experience in fighting on battlefield! "