CHAPTER 17: HIDDEN POWER

" You put up a nice fight earlier, congrats "

" Thanks, by the way, you're going against Tanjiro right? Are you nervous? "

" No............ Heck, I am "

A chuckle escapes from his mouth as he shakes his head.

" Don't worry, you're going to be fine. Trust me "

(Y/N) smiles at the reassurance, she realizes how the purplehead appears more relax now after fighting with Midoriya. Although there isn't much verbal interactions during their match, she is certain that All Might's successor must've help in some way.

" I have to go now but do your best, I'll be cheering on you "

Shinso gives her a lazy wave before closing the door. (Y/N) gets up for some warm up streches until she heards another person walks in to the room.

" (Y/N)-chan! We're here to wish you good luck! "

She smiles again upon seeing the Dekusquad Trio.

" Thanks Ochako-chan " She replies.

" We're just back from wishing Kamado-kun best of luck too, I'd say he looks super nervous right now " Iida states with his stiff hand motions.

" Well, this is our first time fighting with many audiences. Of course he would be " (Y/N) says, catching the greenhead's attention.

" You've fight each other before? "

" Couple of times, for skills improvement " She nods in response.

Midoriya hums at her answer before asking again.

" But since this isn't your first time going against each other, that means both of you must've know bunch of informations regarding your fighting styles, right? So, how are you planning on facing him later? "

A ghost smirk slowly forming on her lips as she then gives them a wink.

" You'll see "

{IN THE MONITOR ROOM}

" Kamado vs (L/N), huh? I wonder how far will they go against each other! "

Present Mic is ecstatic to see how those two would be on the arena. Meanwhile, the bandaged hero slightly glances at the two demon slayers in the room, as if waiting for their reactions or replies.

" It is a taboo for us to use our swords against one another " Says Giyuu making him raises an eyebrow.

" But if it's a spar, wouldn't you Heroes take it seriously too when going against your peers? " He adds, returning the stare from Aizawa.

The older man just turns his gaze back forward, not wanting to comment. On the other side, the Wind Hashira is smirking by himself as he can't wait to see the two young slayers' battle.

--❄--

" NOW, FOR THE FIGHT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! ON MY LEFT, WE HAVE (L/N) (Y/N) FROM THE HERO COURSE!!!!!!!!! "

Wild cheers roaring inside the stadium as the (H/C)-haired girl walks into the arena, her face showing a pretty calm expression.

" AND ON MY RIGHT, ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE IT IS KAMADO TANJIRO!!!!!! "

The cheers he receives are no less louder. They stop where the R-rated Hero wants them to be, with a distance of five feet between them.

Their eyes lock together and a smile forms on their lips when the crowd starts to whisper and murmur upon seeing their katanas on display.