Finally Together Again

I watched the blur of the cursed spirit try and attack my husband, the curse was quickly thrown into the wall. I bounced up to Sukuna, not really being able to see him, but being able to see the fuzzy blobs of colors that made him.

I put my hands on his face, he didn't look at me but at the curse he was going to end up killing. I could see the hues of black mixed with his creamy skin tone. It really was him! I wasn't just in my happy place this time, I was in reality.

I still held the finger that I had tried giving to him. He stomped on the ground and we started falling. I was sat in his lap as we sat on a large slab of falling concrete. He held up the curse's arm.

"Even a cursed spirit would need their arm, right?"

I stared at his face, I could see his grin. I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder. Finally. Finally. More than a thousand years. That's how long I had gone without my lover, without any saftey, without my anchor. Without the one person that kept me on this Earth willingly.

He gently stood me up on the ground.

"Good! You've learned to heal yourself. You want me to praise you?" He laughed a little more, the curse tried to attack him again and he seemed to be loosing interest at this point.

"Domain expansion."

My heart started pounding, this was always my favorite.

"Malevolent Shrine."

I clutched onto his arm tighter as the cursed spirit split into at least eight parts.
"I'll never understand why you love that so much."
"It's br-brilliant!"

He walked forward and picked up something from the curse.
"I'll be taking that." He held it up to his mouth and swallowed it.
"Kuna, I-I still h-have t-this one."

I held out the finger to him.

"You're going to eat it."
"Huh?"

He smirked and took the finger from me.

"I said: you're going to eat it."

With that, he grabbed my bottom jaw and held my mouth open before he put the finger against my tongue. He pushed it into my mouth and watched me try to spit it out.

"No." He said and used his hands to tilt my head all the way back so I was looking way up at him, making it impossible for me to spit out the limb.

"Swallow it darling."

Is he serious? He seems serious. I mumbled out words but of course you couldn't tell what I was saying.

"Swallow it." His tone wasn't coaxing me into it anymore, it was demanding it. I did my best to push it out of my mouth but Sukuna saw what I was doing.

Sukuna still held my head back as his fingers made their way into my mouth. He pushed the severed finger down my throat some, forcing me to swallow it down. There were tears in my eyes from the sensation as he let go of my face.

"Good girl."
"K-Kuna! T-They're going to-to be a-able to-to tell I a-ate one!"
"Now try to heal yourself."
"W-What?"

He didn't repeat himself, but sat down and stared up at me. I sat down across from him and concentrated hard on my eyes. I needed to see him. I needed to.
I opened my eyes.

"Sukuna, I still can't see anything."
"You didn't stutter."
"What? Oh my god, I didn't stutter! I didn't stutter again!"

I tackled his form in a hug. He chuckled with a smirk, his hands rested on my thighs as I peppered kisses along his face. Finally he grabbed my chin and firmly planted his lips on mine, my arms wrapped around him tighter as we broke apart.

"Come on. We're going to go kill those kids."
"But I like them Kuna. They're nice to me."
"You want them to live?" He gave me an incredulous look.
"Please Kuna? No ones ever nice to me."

He sighed and rolled his eyes: "I'll think about it."
Then he huffed.

"If you're going to come back then do it." He shoved his hands into his pockets. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What's the matter, brat?" He grinned when nothing happened.

All I did was blink and I was pressed against a wall with Sukuna holding me up.

"Since we have all the time in the world now..." His lips lowered to my neck and his sharp teeth nipped at the skin.

"Kuna... we can't right now." I lifted my chin to give him more access even though I protested with words.
"Of course we can, the brats not coming back." He pulled the fabric of my kimono down off my shoulder and began kissing lower.

"No, Kuna. The others are waiting outside for us."

He undid the band and slipped the white fabric of my kimono open. Then he opened the lighter under garment, leaving both fabrics hanging open off of my shoulders.

"I think they can wait a little longer."

"Kuna, we can't here."

He snapped his fingers and everything around us changed. I opened my eyes to the blackened sky, sitting on a throne made of bones. Sukuna stood over me, his hands on the arms of the throne, keeping me locked in place beneath him.

He no longer wore the black outfit he was wearing before. It was his kimono. The white one that matched mine perfectly.

I yanked his face down to mine. Our lips pressed together, I parted mine for his tongue to pass through. And with this it began. A time of frantic passionate touches. Like we would never see each other again. Neither of us uttered a word in fear that it was all fake and we were finally going completely insane.

We were finally together again.