What's Given Can Be Taken.

(WARNING!! There is a mental breakdown at the end of the chapter, so if you are uncomfortable with reading that, you don't have to. It will be mentioned briefly later in the story but with little to no details.)

Sukuna's domain disappeared and everything once again became a huge blur of gray stone.

"Now we can go see your little friends darling."

Sukuna wrapped his arm around my waist and I felt a small, warm breeze pass my cheek before it stopped. I could hear the sounds of bugs chirping so I knew we were outside. I could also see the hues of green all around.

"Sorry. But he's not coming back." Sukuna stepped forward and I looked around. There was a boy that he was talking to.
"Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood right now, let's chat for a bit."

"(Y/n). Do something about this, please."
"Fushiguro! Oh my goodness I didn't recognize you, all this time I pictured that you had brown hair and that it was all short and gelled. I never imagined you looked like this! Listen! My stutter is gone too!" I bounced over to him with excitement, my hands holding his face and examining what little I could see.

"(Y-Y/n)..."
"I know! It's incredible! Well I can only see that you have black hair and it looks messy, I can't see any other details though, just your colors."

"We worked on her healing in there, since all you sorcerers can do is hurt her. You know, that thought kinda ruins my good mood."

I heard tearing sounds after Sukuna finished speaking, and so I looked over to see what was happening. He no longer had the black cloth covering his torso, I could see the tan color of his skin dyed by the black of his curse markings.

"It's only a matter of time before the brat can regain control. So I thought about the things I can do right now. The first is already done, so the second..."

He positioned his hand in front of his chest and then plunged into the fragile skin with the dagger-like nails he had. A large burst of blood came out of his chest as his hand left the flesh.

"I'm taking this brat hostage."
"Hostage?" Fushiguro almost stuttered but stopped himself.
"Yeah. I can live without this," he shook the heart he held "but that ain't true for the brat. Switching out with me means he dies. You can be frightened now. I'll kill you."
"Our options are reversed now." Fushiguro said softly. "You just don't get it. He's... Itadori, he's coming back. Even if he knows he'll die, that's just who he is."

"You give him too much credit. This guys just a little tougher and denser than other humans. Just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death, and prattling on about all his regrets and nonsense. I know for a fact that this guy doesn't have the guts to kill himself."

All was silent for a while as Fushiguro looked to be thinking hard. Finally he decided on what he was going to do and he placed his hands together and summoned Nue.

"(Y/n), why don't you sit down and try to heal some more. I'm finally outside, after all, I'm going to make the most of this opportunity." Sukuna said.

I listened to his advice and sat down next to the gate, I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate which was hard with their fight going on before me. I wasn't too concerned for Fushiguro because I knew he was strong, and I knew Sukuna would be interested in his shikigami after he figured out the shadow bit.