Creator

(GUYS I GOT MY FIRST FANART!! Ah, I'm so excited, thank you to RoseMirandaperez  for supporting my book so much, I love it omg! Esp. monster vers. Sukuna, bc🛐🛐. Anyways, thanks again and I uh... hope this chapter gives you a little insight. Hehehe)

She was gone.

When the brat and his tutor got back to their room, she was gone. No where in the hotel, not her room, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen, no where. That was when Sukuna's panic really set in.

How was she gone? What happened to her? Who did this? There was no way she could leave on her own, she couldn't see to leave. They searched her room up and down while Sukuna watched through Itadori's eyes. Sukuna saw the trace amounts of curse energy in the room. He knew it wasn't hers.

His little flower's cursed energy wasn't that wicked. She didn't have that type of hatred in her anymore, not after all this time, only misery and woe filled her soul anymore. She had been stolen. Taken away from him after he had only just got her back.

Curse this stupid brad and his resolve. Had it been anyone else, everything could be perfect. The terrors on this Earth would end and everything would simply be perfect.

But that's never how things go. Not for the damned couple, the ill-fated king and queen. The creator and the destroyer. It would never be perfect, no one would let them be.

But he'd be damned if he let her go.

'Where are you my beloved?'

—————

'Where are you my beloved?' It rang in my head like a bell.

"Sukuna..." the whisper left my mouth so lightly, even I couldn't hear it.

"I need you to hear me darling."

"I do, I do. I hear you my love." The words were only mouthed, the strength to speak them, gone.

'Say something (Y/n).'

"I am... I am, please..." I sat in the cold stone of the ground and listened to the constant drip of water into a puddle. I didn't want to call out if there was someone that I didn't want to find me. But then again I wanted to call out just incase I was stuck somewhere in the hotel room.

But this didn't feel much like the hotel room, it was much colder. Usually I could feel the light on my skin, but here there was none. I slowly stood. This unfamiliarity used to have been a normal occurrence when being passed along the Gojo family, but there was no way I had been passed along already, Satoru wouldn't do that to me.

"Um... she's up." It was an unbalanced voice, a higher pitch, but definitely male.

"Good, I'll need her awake to do this." He also had a higher pitched voice. "Bring her over here."

Someone's hands grabbed my wrists and pulled me off the ground, then their hands moved to my back and pushed me along. I moved along with my guide, being cooperative in hopes of getting out of this situation.

"Okay, don't struggle." His voice was cheerful, but I felt fear gathering inside of me.

A sharp gasp left my mouth when what felt like fingers grazed my soul.

"What do you think you're doing, that's not yours to touch. Do you know how easily I could kill you? I made you. To think one of my own curses would try to toy with our soul." The voice that came out could barely be recognized as my own, it was so strong.

His hand immediately retracted from me, an aura of sudden shame and fear radiating around him.

"I'm-"

There were noises of heavy amounts of liquid splattering onto the floor, and slashing noises, making me assume the liquid was blood.

"Leave now." The hold the other man had on me was relinquished and he ran down the tunnel, my ears heard his footsteps stop but never continue. I believe he's gone, the exit was only that far away Huh? God how useless am I?

"Ah, what a relief." It was the man- curse that had tried to touch my soul, I wonder if he knows he wasn't touching just my soul.

"I'd be in trouble if Gojo Satoru were here." My head lifted in his direction. I wish Gojo were here, I don't want to stay with Nanami anymore...

"I hate overtime, so let's just finish this quickly." Nanami stated. Their fight began, there were noises of struggle and eventually loud splashing was heard. Then all of the sudden the fighting stopped.

"Oh? I did block it, didn't I? With cursed energy. Is it that kind of technique?"

"What do you mean, that kind? I hate abstract questions that leave interpretation up to others."
"That's good. So you don't hate chatting then."
"It depends on the person." Nanami sounded nonchalant with his answer.

"Hey, what do you think came first? The soul or the body?"
"Huh?"
"You know, it's like the chicken and the egg question. Do you think the soul resides in the body or the body morphs around the soul?"
"The former." Nanami said.
"Buzz. The answer is the latter. The soul always exists before the body. The shape of the body is pulled along by the shape of the soul. I'm not healing, I'm just strongly maintaining the shape of my soul."

"You understand now, don't you? My technique is to make contact with the soul and alter its shape. Idle transfiguration."

"It's 5:30 p.m. I started work today at 10 a.m. so I'm getting off at 6 p.m. no matter what it takes."

My mind couldn't begin to keep up with what was happening i the fight and who was who, everything was happening too fast for me to process with just my hearing.

"I can alter the shape of my own soul too. Jujutsu sorcerers can protect their bodies with cursed energy, but they aren't protecting their souls. For starters you have to be aware of your own soul. It's not possible to protect it if you can't do that. But it looks like you subconsciously covered your soul somewhat with cursed energy. If you hadn't, you'd already be under my control. Although once I touch you three or four more times, you'll cease to be human."

There was a blast of cursed energy when he finished talking and I assumed the resumed their fight.

"(Y/n)?" Oh, did he just now notice that I'd been kidnapped, or did he not think I was here this whole time. "Ah, I forgot I was even here to get you."

You don't have to say it out loud like that...

Nanami sighed. "Unfortunately, I'm going into overtime now."

"Fun!" The person who had kidnapped me yelled and lept to the ground.

"My cursed technique draws a line along the target and, using a ratio of 7:3, creates a weak point at that location. I can create this line along more than just their full height or wingspan. I can design it along certain parts. This cursed technique can affect more than just curses as well."

Nanami's cursed technique sounds boring. They started running around again and the man Nanami was fighting yelled something about tag.

"Ratio technique: collapse."

Nanami's cursed energy radiated through the room and imbedded itself in the walls.

"I'm retreating for now. You should get that leg healed quickly. If we both manage to survive, let's meet again."

I was pulled along by my forearm as a crashing sound happened behind us, right where we had been standing moments ago.

I can't believe one of my curses could be so blinded that they didn't recognize me...