Back to Our Regualarly Scheduled Prog...

(i'm sorry... i'm back.)

He had a sharp face, with slightly pointed ears. His eyes a golden orange color, and his pupils were almost in slits. His hair was dark, almost black and all over the place. He had a scar that followed directly along his bottom lip right in the middle of it.

You could tell that he was a young curse, indulging in everything at once like he was on top of the world, like a little spoiled prince. As far as he was concerned, he was a prince. The son of the queen of curses, technically making him the king of curses son. And holy shit was he powerful. These little humans did anything he said.

The little prince laid back on his own throne. A man-made one. Literally.
He sat upon the back of a fairly muscled man as he knelt on the floor for Kanato. Hmm... no, Kanato didn't sound right to him. He scratched that name too.

He rested the full weight of the top half of his body against the person that stood bare behind the person he was using as a stool as the back of his throne. They were under his control. Do what he wants when he wants, never falter. They twitch or fall he would kill them. And boy did he love when they moved.

The two he used as a chair were male. The women in the room that stood as perfect copies of greek statues were also bare with the exemption of the single ivory colored cloth that was loosely draped around their bodies. Perfect elegance.

The room was mostly dark despite it being covered in windows. It was night. Prime time to sneak out and see his mother, he knows. However, since his little meet up with his dad, Sukuna, he decided to let a few things fall into place first, even if he had to force them to do said falling in place.

First Gojo had to find out about his mother's true power. Then he had to make sure that Gojo thought his mother wasn't dangerous, just... hurt. He wanted Gojo to understand that his mother wasn't dangerous. Even though she was when she was used in the right way. And he knew exactly how he was going to use her.

He just had to find a way to get rid of Sukuna. Then he could be the king. Keep the queen obedient and safe by his side.

Their king: Raijin.

He hummed, he didn't mind that name. But it still wasn't his favorite, he'll come back to it. He kicked his feet up onto his footstool. A poor man frozen folded up in a form of the child's pose. He thought about what he could be doing to get Gojo to find out about his mother.

He can't use his power on his mother, obviously that wouldn't work. Her jujutsu wouldn't allow her to be harmed by what she created. He could try and take over Gojo's mind for a little while, but that was very risky. He'd never practiced on people with more complex minds.

How could he tell Gojo that his mother wasn't a curse without telling Gojo that himself? Since Gojo couldn't know about him, it had to be her that told him.
He went over it all in his head again.

His mother was a human sorcerer, not a curse. She creates all of the curses which is something that the sorcerers are unaware of.
That being said, she also doesn't know that she is the one creating all of these curses and if the sorcerers found out then they would most likely have more reason to villainize her. So should he expose that? Would they believe that she isn't doing it on purpose?

No.

So he should just stick to killing all of them. That was the easier plan, even though it was the messier plan, there were too many things that could go wrong with it for him. Plus he liked the killing plan better anyways.

And then. And then once he's killed all the sorcerers. Then, he could finally kill Sukuna.

Then he would have his mom, happy, and all to himself.