TWENTY FIVE

"She ate the liver?" Scott asked, a look of disgust on his face as he glanced at Riley and Stiles.

It was now the Monday after the big dance, and word of last week's events had spread like wildfire.

All of Beacon Hills new that Lydia was running around in the woods naked, and wouldn't shut up about it.

She was basically the school's freak, which was a huge stretch since this was Lydia Martin we're talking about.

Stiles shook his head, "No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

Riley looked at her boyfriend weirdly, half confused on why he even knew that, and half confused on why he would share that with anyone besides himself.

"I never ate anyone's liver." Scott mumbled.

"Yeah, right. Because when it comes to werewolves, you're real model of self control." Stiles muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes in the process.

A look of realization hit his face, as he turned back to the werewolf. "Wait hold on, you're the test case for this so maybe we should be going over what happened to you."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, a look of confusion taking over his expression.

"He means what was going through your mind when you changed, what were you drawn to."

The three teens turned, to see Peyton who had a bag slung over her shoulder.

"Sorry I got lost, in case you haven't noticed I'm new here." The blonde joked.

Scott chuckled at the girl, and smiled. Sure it had only been a couple of days but everyone was starting to warm up to the idea of Peyton being around.

And yes, it would take a little more time for them to build the kind of friendship that they had with Riley, but the way things are going it was definitely going to happen soon.

"Well, I was drawn to Allison." Scott revealed, followed by a cheesy grin.

"Okay, Nothing else?" Riley spoke, giving her friend an annoyed expression. "Seriously?"

"Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's not helping, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she wasn't with anyone." Scott replied.

Riley nodded, as realization hit. Groaning, she looked up at Scott as she spoke. "Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson."

•••

A test was slammed down on Riley's desk as Mr. Harris walked past her and over to Isaac.

After handing him the paper, he stood in front of Peyton as he spoke. "Ms Grey, you aren't required to participate since this is your first day."

"It's cool. Canadians are smarter than Americans anyways." Peyton shrugged, as she sent Riley a wink.

Riley snorted, turning to Scott and Stiles, who were just whispering to each other. She guessed it had something to do with Lydia, since that was currently the group's main priority.