SEVENTEEN

The full moon was setting in quicker than expected. stiles was worried, and pissed, considering scott look like he want to snap him in half, and he felt the same way.

"You really think i'm going to let you chain me up like a dog?" scott growled, as he threw the chains stiles had showed him to the ground harshly.

"no." stiles replied darkly. with a swift movement, her shoved scott into the radiator of his bedroom, and handcuffed one of his hands to it.

stiles quickly jumped back, as scott pulled against the cuffs, trying to break free.

"what the hell are you doing?" the wolf asked angrily, still struggling, trying to break free of the restraints.

"protecting you from yourself." stiles spoke lowly. "and giving you payback." he added with a smirk, causing scott to look up in confusion.

"for making out with riley."

•••

a little while later, stiles had come back into scott's room, carrying a bottle of water, and a dog bowl with the word 'scott' written across it.

stiles poured the water in the bowl, setting it down in front of his friend, as he turned to walk way. not even seconds later though, the bowl hit his backside roughly.

"i'm gonna kill you!" scott snarled angrily, yanking at the cuffs, yet again.

"you kissed her, scott!" stiles finally snapped, as he turned around, staring into the angry werewolves eyes.

"you kissed riley." stiles added. "that's my, that's like the one girl that i..." stiles trailed off, not even knowing how to voice his anger, disappointment, or betrayal.

"you know, these past three hours, i've been thinking that it's probably just a full moon, he doesn't even know what he's doing. he'll be back to normal tomorrow and he won't even remember how big of a dumbass he's been." stiles ranted.

"a son of a bitch, unbelievable piece of crap friend."

"she kissed me." scott muttered, finally breaking his silence.

"what?" stiles asked, his voice laced with betrayal.

"she kissed me." scott repeated, amused at the fact he was getting a rise out of stiles.

stiles walked out of the room,not wanting to hear anymore of what scott had to say. if he did, he felt like his heart might break into two.

"she'd have done a lot more too." scott called out. "you should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. she would have done anything i wanted, anything."

stiles stood against the wall, trying to tune scott out with every fiber in his body. he didn't want to do anything he would regret.

but it was too late.

•••

riley was sitting on a beanbag on her floor, looking at some pictures she'd just taken of the sky. she hadn't had a lick of inspiration lately, with everything going on, but she guessed that being caught in the cross fires of your best friend's breakup, and werewolf full moon mania would help a girl out.