TWENTY TWO

"Lydia!"

"What?" The strawberry blonde yelled, as she poked her head into the bathroom.

"Should I wear my hair down or in a braid?" Riley asked nervously, as she threw her braids down.

"It's looks great either way, you need to wax your legs." Lydia pointed out. "There's no hair on them?" Riley spoke in confusion.

"You can never be too sure. Plus Miles might help you lose your very lonely and depressed v-card." Lydia whispered.

"I'm not going to have sex with Stiles tonight." Riley replied, putting emphasis on her correctly saying his name.

"Why not? Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex." Lydia shrugged. "Profound." Riley laughed, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Whatever come here so I can do your button, then I need you to put these pins in my hair." Lydia declared.

"Alright."

•••

After Riley had finished doing Lydia's hair, she had slipped on her heels, which made her two inches taller at most.

"Riley's jewelry had been picked out by Lydia, who made sure everything complimented her hair, makeup, and dress.

When Lydia stepped from the bathroom, smoothing down her dress, she smiled at Riley. "You look gorgeous."

Riley smiled at her friend as she looked up. "So do you. I'd hug you but then you'd go on a rant about wrinkling the dress." The blonde laughed.

"True." Lydia giggled in agreement. She then walked downstairs, as Riley grabbed her purse, and started to turn off all the lights in her bathroom and bedroom.

As Riley closed her door, she heard Lydia yell. "Riles, Miles is here!"

Riley rolled her eyes, as she started to walk down the stairs.

When she made it to the bottom of the steps, Stiles was in awe.

Sure, she looked breathtaking in the dressing rooms, but when her hair, nails, make-up and everything was out together? She looked like a princess.

"Thanks." Riley smiled, as her grandmother walked into the room. "Stiles! You look so handsome." She smiled.

"Agreed." Riley beamed.

"You look..." Stiles trailed off. "Amazing. Like really unbelievably amazing that I can't keep my eyes off you and should probably close them because I don't want to blink or I might miss a second of seeing you."

Riley giggled as she grabbed Stiles hand. The doorbell rang again, not even minutes later, as Lydia opened it quickly, pulling the person inside.

It was some random boy Riley had never met even though she knew he was most likely on the the lacrosse team.

"I'm Louis." The boy greeted Riley and Stiles.

"They don't care, just get in place for pictures." Lydia ordered.

If the roles were reversed, Riley would be taking the pictures. But tonight all she had to do was pose.