This Quirky Culture needs to stop.

(This Quirky Culture needs to stop

(This Quirky Culture needs to stop.)
Now have you come across a girl who says stuff like.." ohh you know I just stay all day in my house, wearing pjs and eat  pizza and watch movies " , not shaming their likings but it almost sounds like they are bragging about it and want to literally hear ," wow ,you are not like other girls" and this is not right. Now girls are cool in general and everybody is different and unique in their own way ..there is nothing wrong about.
1. Dressing up and being all girly.
2. Not dressing up and being a tomboy.
3. Wanting to be out of house all day and travel.
4. Not wanting to interact with others and want to have self love time.
5. Wanting to talk to people.

These all kinds of people are cool in general and you should never put others down in order to feel good about yourself ,you should not go out and shame others likings , everybody has different taste and if their taste in certain things doesn't match your doesn't mean that they not not cool. Please respect others tastes and lifestyle.
(Note - by calling girls cool doesn't mean I am calling males not cool ,they are cool too in their own ways , it's just this Quirky Culture is more widespread among females.
Also ,in no way I am shaming anybody's likings , I am just calling out the immature folks.)