Farmers Protest 3

(Okay , I don't know what  I will write because I want to write a lot of things ,but my brain works faster than my hands and  as  a result ,I get confused 😂)

1. Foreign celebrities tweeting regarding the situation- So , the Protest is still going on , the Indian social media is divided into two parts about the whole "foreign celebrities tweeting regarding the issue". Some people are appreciating them for tweeting about it and drawing the attention of people towards the situation ,while some people are questioning that whether  they have gone through the Farm bill that was introduced by the government (and yeah I have the same question ,cause if they are tweeting regarding a country's situation ,they should be fully updated about it , cause if they are not aware about it ,then they have to face the consequences.) Now , about the whole foreign celebrities tweeting thing ,due to this(celebrities tweeting about the farmers) ,the citizens who did not  appreciate their tweet are burning their posters and "booing" them , I have seen 18 year old Greta( environmental activists )pictures being burned (not really sure if the celebrities posters are being burned ) now as much as I felt the same (that those celebrities are not fully aware about the situation and so tweeting about it was not good) I felt that burning pictures of 18 year old girl ,who is still a learner(sure she might have made mistake but maybe trying to make her realise about it and telling respectfully would have been a good move.) and slut shaming all the female celebrities was not a good thing either ,it was a very bad move made by certain (not all) citizens ,it was very low of them(those certain toxic citizens.)
2. Doubts regarding the foreign celebrities situation- now I watched a video regarding this whole situation (foreign celebrities tweeting in support of farmers) and they(the host of the video) were questioning that all those celebrities who tweeted about the situation ..have they even read the bill and they(host of the video) also claimed that the sources from where they(foreign celebrities) got to know about the situation are those sources who always reported shady things about the country , and that they are connecting a very old situation that happened to the Sikhs(a religious community)in the past(very old times) in order to start a fight ,also those shady sources are only talking about Sikh farmers(those who are also rich) ,there are many farmers  of the country who belong to different communities (and are rich as well as poor) ,why are they not talking about them(farmers of other communities)?...why are  they not asking them about how they feel about the Farmers Bill?..why only ask the Sikh Farmers ? And yeah I am wondering the same ...now I have come across quite some comments ,where the farmers of other communities are commenting in support of the Farmers Bill.
3. Citizens thoughts?- now citizens have different  thoughts about it , some citizens says that the hatred is being filled in Sikh community (farmers) brains by opposition parties or somebody ,some says that government is being immature and that they should change the Bill.
4. What is government doing? - well ,they have cut sanitations (for protesting farmers) around the capital  (where the protest is taking place) ,they are attacking farmers with water , they are banished from entering the capital ,the internet is cut down ,the government says that they cut down the internet so that people do not get wrong information (or something like that) but some people and farmers are saying that they did it in order to stop farmers from voicing their opinions , now I do certainly believe that the action taken by the government are surely immature ,cause if they want peace and want the protest to come to an end ,then they need to hear what those farmers have to say and maybe if the government believe that the Bill is good for farmers ,they should try to explain it to them and if they do so ,farmers need to hear them out peacefully.

Hopefully , something good happens in the future regarding this whole issue and hopefully peace will be restored soon.
                       THANK YOU