That's a non democratic move.

Now you see , Thailand is a monarchical country and so the citizens of the country have been protesting(not really sure if they are still protesting) ,cause they want Thailand to be ruled by a democratic form of government,they want democracy

Now you see , Thailand is a monarchical country and so the citizens of the country have been protesting(not really sure if they are still protesting) ,cause they want Thailand to be ruled by a democratic form of government,they want democracy. Now I won't comment much about the situation cause I don't know what the citizens of the country are going through ,but some citizens(not all) did make a wrong move and I would like to talk about that. So you see ,since the protest started , some citizens have been dragging Thai celebrities to talk about the situation . They went far enough to even drag Thai K-pop artists to speak about the issue . Now I get their desperation for democracy ,but dragging celebrities in it is not right.. especially those who are not even allowed to speak about anything related to politics. But the citizens did not get it and then they started filling K-pop idols Instagram comment section with hate, forcing them to speak about the issue and this move is not right , cause forcing your political opinions on others ,is a non democratic move ,you are fighting for democracy ,but the move you made that is to force idols to talk about it ,forced your political opinions on them ,is a non democratic move ,the whole point of fighting for democracy diminished when you made such move and you can't really blame the idols for not speaking about it cause K-pop management is very strict ,they don't allow their idols to speak about political issues or anything else cause it might cause a lot of drama and hate ,the idols might themselves want to talk about the issue ,but since they are under a contract ,they can't, so you guys need to understand and stop giving them hate .
Conclusion- please stop sending K-pop idols hate for not speaking about the issue ,they can't since they are under a contract and you forcing your political opinions on others is a non democratical move.
(Note- by you I meant those people who are forcing their political opinions on others and writing hateful comments ,this whole debate is about that toxic community and I am not saying that all the citizens of Thailand are sending hate ,I know there are mature citizens as well...I am talking about the immature ones.)
                    THANK YOU