Attack

It's been three weeks since Khabib's visit and since then they both have been busy, he's training for his upcoming fight against Dustin Porier and right now he is training with his other team, Eagles MMA, at A.K.A in San Jose.

"Khabib, I heard you coughing...you aren't getting sick are you my friend"? The voice of Daniel Cormier boomed in the gym. Khabib smirked knowing he's messing with him.

"I'm allergic to bullshit and I was fine until you came in here". This made those in hearing range laugh, Daniel ran over acting like he was going to stomp Khabib.

"Hey watch your mouth young man, respect your elders we all know I can beat your ass". Daniel said jokingly, Khabib abruptly stood up tackling him to the ground. The two of them wrestling each other for a couple of minutes until Khabib made him tap.

 The two of them wrestling each other for a couple of minutes until Khabib made him tap

"Alright you got me"

"Alright you got me". Khabib let him go and they sat against the wall to take a breather.

"So, Ivan tells me you went to Cuba recently....any reason"? Daniel laughed when Khabib threw his head back and let out a sigh. Ivan could not hold water.

"Yeah, visiting someone", keeping his answer short.

"Don't play coy with me. I saw your interview you did in L.A. and the press conference. Are you two a couple?"

"Yes we are for a few months now- ah" he's cutoff by Daniel tackling him

"And you didn't tell me I thought we were better then that", he said in a "sad" voice. Khabib laughed pushing him off him.

"It isn't like that. We both enjoy the privacy we have, less people who know, the better". Daniel gave him a nod.

"I get that. But I'm not just people"

"Look I'm sorry okay" Khabib jokingly rubbing his back

"I'll forgive you if you buy lunch. You know.....since I always pay",  Khabib rolled his eyes playfully, this has been a recurring argument for about a year about who pays for dinner, more so the expensive dinners.