🥊Fight Night🥊

Mari sat at the kitchen counter eating breakfast alone as the guys all went on their fight day run, Khabib informed her they were going on a run and that her breakfast would be in the oven. After the weigh-in they went back to Kings MMA, so that Khabib could go over some more combos, takedowns, and work on his ground work. She sat in a chair nearby and watched, she was in awe of his fighting skills, granted yes she has trained with him before, but as someone just watching he was incredible.

They guys got back around noon to eat lunch, prepped even more for the fight and from that point on Khabib was in fight mode, he needed to be prepared and focus on this fight. After, Julio's last tweet and everything else he has said, he is ready to put Julio in his place, but it would be a challenge he didn't doubt that for a second, Julio is a former three time Lightweight Champion, he has a pushing forward style that is strong, and a high school and college wrestling pedigree, he knew it would be a hard fought fight.

It was 7:30 when she got dressed to go to the fight, she didn't know what to where, but Andrei said that the women usually dress up or wear something stylish yet comfortable to the fights, so that's what she did, luckily she had packed a mixture of clothing items.

She came downstairs when Khabib was drinking his water and upon seeing what she was wearing, he literally couldn't look away even when Victor was tapping him on the shoulder asking him if he had his gloves. Andrei, Pavel, and Ivan all stood off to the side of the kitchen, smirks on their faces.

"Is this ok? I wasn't sure what to wear, I can cha-"

"No! I mean..no you are fine, I mean what you are wearing is perfect." He said trying to save himself. She could tell she had him flustered, which caused a blush to creep onto her cheeks. It was 8:40 when they decided it was time to leave Khabib putting his arm around Andrei telling him thank you while watching Mari walk to the car making his friend laugh. The entire car ride Khabib held her hand and she enjoyed it..

 The entire car ride Khabib held her hand and she enjoyed it

Time Skip

It was 9:20 when they arrived at MGM, paparazzi out in full force to get pictures of them together, they got in without any problems and went straight to Khabib's locker room. The first main event had just started and Khabib was currently getting changed, so she stepped out of the room much to the dismay of Khabib, he didn't mind her being in the room while he changed but being who she is politely stepped out to give him privacy. She is standing in the hallway playing on her phone for the time being, until she saw a pair of shoes in her line of sight, and looked up to see they belonged to Julio.