Home

*You all are going to meet Khabib's family. Enjoy*

Khabib had been back in Russia for a couple of hours, getting settled in and ready for dinner with his family. He talked to Mari letting her know he had made it and would call her before bed. Right now he  is on his way home to see his family. He arrived at his childhood home,

To be greeted by his mother, waiting to hug her son she hasn't seen in a while

"О, мой ребенок, это было слишком долго. Как ты сынок?" (Oh, my baby, it's been too long. How are you son?) He greeted his mother with a smile, hugging her tight before answering.

"Я хорошая мама, скучала по тебе. Как твои дела?"(I am good mother, I missed you. How have you been?) hugging his mom before heading into the house. They walked to the living room, sitting down on the couch together.

"У меня все хорошо, я был занят. Хотя я слышал, что вы тоже были заняты, ваш отец рассказал мне об этой девушке, с которой вы сейчас встречаетесь ... кто она"? (I have been good, keeping myself busy. Although I have heard you too have been busy, your father told me about this girl you are now seeing...who is she?) Khabib shook his head in disbelief, even his own father couldn't keep his mouth shut. He was going to tell his mom about Mariposa, but when his siblings got here too.

"Да, я, ее зовут Марипоса, она рестлер в WWE NXT Carribean, и я встретил ее в Лос-Анджелесе, когда я был там, чтобы тренироваться, и мы поладили. Мы тусовались, но это было всего на полтора дня, прежде чем ей пришлось вернуться на Кубу. Когда ей пора было уходить, я спросил, не хочет ли она приехать в Вегас на бой, и она ответила утвердительно". (Yes I am, her name is Mariposa she is a wrestler for WWE NXT Carribean and I met her in L.A. when I was there to train and we hit it off. We hung out but it was only for a day in a half, before she had to go back to Cuba. When it was time for her to leave I asked if she wanted to come to Vegas for the fight and she said yes.) He was explaining everything that happened and she was listening intently.

"После ссоры мы все пошли поесть, а затем я отвез ее в Аризону, чтобы увидеть звезды ночью, и я попросил ее стать моей девушкой, и она сказала да." (After the fight we all went out to eat then I took her to Arizona to see the stars at night and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.) There was a smile creeping it's way onto his face thinking about that night in Arizona.

"Похоже, она тебе нравится .... сильно". (Seems like you like her....a lot.) She could clearly see her son is already in love.