Come With Me

After a nice two hour nap, it's now the afternoon and Mari is currently home alone while Khabib went to get the cream Dr. Rodriguez prescribed for her. She still can't believe he is here in Cuba with her when he's in the middle of training for his highly anticipated fight against Dustin Porier, just to take care of her when one of her brothers or the girls could.

He left about twenty minutes ago and she is getting hungry again, he didn't want her moving around especially without him present, but she also couldn't wait for him to get back. So, with the help of her sturdy furniture she made her way to the kitchen to see what she could make quickly before he came back.

"No quiero otro sándwich ... no quiero fruta ... ¡ooh, chips de plátano!" (I don't want another sandwich.....don't want fruit.....ooh plantain chips!) Thing is they are in the upper cabinets. She went to her pantry to retrieve her step stool only to see it is not where it's suppose to be. "Maldita sea Cedro" (Dammit Cedro) she cursed her brother under her breath, she let him use it and he hasn't given it back.

"¿Cómo voy a hacer esto?" (How am I going to do this?) She whispers to herself. The left side of her body was fine, it is her back and the right side of her body that is going to make this impossible. She slowly lifted her right leg to place her foot on the bottom cabinet, using her left arm to prop her up on the counter, it felt like it took her five minutes to get up there. She slightly turned her body, wincing at her back pain, so she could put her legs up onto the counter then used her left arm once again to get on her left knee to give her more height to reach the cabinet the chips are in. She went to grab them when her knee gave out and she lost her balance. She felt herself falling backwards when two muscular arms caught her before she fell.

"Hey! Are you okay?! What were you doing"?! He gently pulled her down off the counter placing her on the ground, keeping one arm around her.

"I got hungry and I didn't know when you were coming back....I thought I could do it-"

"Before I came back", cutting her off with a raised eyebrow and smirk. She felt her cheeks heat up and looked away shyly at getting caught, he laughed and kissed her cheek before moving around her to grab the bag of chips down for her. She went to say thank you and grab them when he pulled them back leaning in closer to her face, "Don't try that again. Okay"?

She playfully rolled eyes with a smile before replying,"Okay. Thank you".

He opened the bag for her and helped her back to the couch. "Since I know you are occupied I'm going to get your cream so we can put it on you, start easing the pain out". He went to get it and she felt her cheeks heat up again, Khabib is going to have his hands on her. Sure, he's "touched" her before but more so in a cute couple way cuddling, holding hands, but he will be rubbing his hands on her, well her back, but you get point. He returned with the cream in hand as she sat there lost in her own mind.

"Butterfly"?

"Huh", she noticed his ears are red.

He cleared his throat before saying, "I asked....um I asked can-can you lift your shirt up"? He is just as nervous as she is.

"Ye-yeah...I can". She turned so her back is fully to him she took one side, he took the other and they lifted it up, she felt one of his fingers brush against her back and she tensed a bit.

"You okay"?

"Yeah. It's still tender". Which is true, but not really why she tensed up......

"I'll try to be gentle". She heard the cap come off then felt his fingers began to rub the cream on her lower back. She's glad her back is to him so he doesn't see her face is as red as a tomato right now, she flinched when he got to the middle of her back.