Debut

The buzz of the Royal Rumble is alive and well, rumors swirling of who will win, debut, return, the hype is real. One debut that was certain and luckily still a well kept secret is Mariposa's.

Mari landed in St. Louis the day of the Royal Rumble early in the morning, WWE wanted to keep it a surprise from everyone so they flew her in privately, having a car pick her up and take her to the arena very early to avoid paparazzi or media outlets getting a site of her. Even giving her a separate dressing room, she was just opening her luggage when there was a knock on the door.

"Morning Mariposa. How are you"? Triple H and Stephanie greets her.

"I'm good and you", giving them both hugs.

"We are good. We are happy to have you here, how are you feeling"? Stephanie asks

"Excited, nervous. I'm going to miss Caribbean but I know I did all that I could do there and more so this is great something of a fresh start".

"We understand that, we want to tell you we are very happy to have you on Raw, we know you are going to bring a lot to the women's division". Triple H says

"Thank you".

"So as you know you are going to be Asuka's partner tonight for the women's tag team titles.....and you gals are winning them". Stephanie says with a smile.

"Really"? She replies with a smile of her own.

"Yes. We need knew champs and who better then the newly reunited Asuka and Mariposa". Triple H answers

"Oh dios mío"

"I hope that was a good oh dios mío"? Stephanie asks with an amused smile

"Of course I'm just surprised and happy". Mari had wanted to hold the tag titles in the Caribbean with Camila but they wanted to push them as the singles wrestlers of the group. "Does Asuka know I am her partner"?

"Nope. We wanted everyone to be surprised, the only people who know are my dad, Paul, and I".

"Well I'm excited thank you again for this opportunity".

"No need, thank you for accepting. We have a lot of things to get done before the show but I'll see you before you go out. Relax, get settled, warm up, whatever you need just phone me". They bid goodbyes and Mariposa decides to eat her breakfast, after a few minutes her phone rings.

"Hi eagle"

"Hello butterfly. Are you at the arena"?

"Yes I am, just arrived and getting settled before I go out".

"Are you nervous"?

"Is it weird that I'm not"?

"No you are doing the same thing, just in a different environment. Does it feel different to you"?

"Somewhat, like you said a different environment not seeing the usual faces anymore and not knowing what to expect".

"You will do great and the fans love you. I'm sure you will be fine".

"Thank you" there's a knock at the door. "Someone is here I'll call you later tonight".

"Okay butterfly...bye". He quickly hangs up making Mari confused but another knock at the door breaks her from her thoughts.

"Hello Mr. McMahon".

"Good afternoon Mariposa, it's nice to meet you". Vince McMahon greets her.

"Nice to meet you too".

"I hear you are a bit of a big deal". He says jokingly with a smirk.

"So so".

"Let me just say I've seen your work and I'm very impressed. You have it".