When?

"Ssshhh, you're going to wake them"

"Get off my back"

"I would if you knew how to take a picture"

Khabib looked to the foot of the bed where he heard the voices to see the 3 stooges standing there with a phone out. He looked at Mari before turning his attention back to them.

"What are you three doing, get out!" He said in a hushed tone, he didn't want to wake Mari up.

"Ivan wanted to see if anything happened, then we saw you guys cuddled up sleeping, and we wanted to get a picture, see" Pavel explained showing him the photo

Khabib couldn't deny it was a good picture, still doesn't give them the right to invade their privacy. "You guys need to get out before you wake her"

"Too late. I heard everything." Mari's muffled voice says. The guys all scattered out of the room. She sat up looking at him,"Are they only like this with you or each other?" She asks sitting up.

"Each other. I met them when I first got into UFC I've known Ivan and Victor the longest, we are brothers. I have more members on my team, around 20 to 30 guys." He explained sitting up with her, still having his arms around her. She looked at him kind of shocked, her brothers and cousin only had their family with them and that was only around 7 or 8.

She picked up her phone to check the time when saw today is Monday. She had to leave today and go back to Cuba, as much as she wanted to stay with Khabib she had segments that needed to be filmed. He noticed her change in mood and turned her head to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned

"I have to leave today and go back home" She confessed. He hadn't realized that it was Monday, between the press conference altercation, the fight, and post fight adventures time really flew by. Now he felt disappointed because not only was she leaving but it maybe some time before he saw her again, he didn't have another fight for another 8 months and in between then and now he would be busy. He wanted to make this work. 'I will make this work' he thought.

"What time do you have to leave?" depending on when she left, they could spend whatever time they had alone.

"Around 1:45. What did you have in mind?" He checked the time and saw it was 8:43.

"I was thinking we could spend what time we have left together until you leave doing anything you want." Warmth. That's what her heart felt hearing his words, he didn't want to end their time together either. She nodded her head thinking of what they could do until her phone dinged, a notification from Twitter it was an article from TMZ someone had tagged her in