Getting to Know.

A/N: SO here is the next update for TGA; this is also one of the last updates written by my CoWriter Nessa. Still love it. I hope you do and if you would like to help co write then you're more than welcome to send me a message. But here is the chapter, Read it Love it and Enjoy it..

==============================================================

{Liam}

I exited my last lecture, trying not to get attacked by the many students leaving the room. I grabbed my satchel and calmly walked out, muttering a goodbye to the teacher.

I walked down the hallways, smiling and greeting the few familiar faces I know. I finally make it outside, the wind blowing slightly.

I was about to go over to the parking lot to go get my car, but then I caught sight of two familiar heads of blond and black hair. I bit my lip and thought about what I had to do for Sierra, so I immediately ditched the idea of getting my car and speed walked over to them. A small smile was on my face as I greeted them in a friendly way.

"Hey, guys." I said.

Their attention goes to me once I speak,  Niall smiling back and Zayn's eyes slightly twinkling at me.

"Hi, Liam." Zayn said, a cute smile as he spoke.

"How're you two?" I asked, sitting down on the bench next to them.

"Great, you?" Niall beamed. "We were just talking about you."

I cocked an eyebrow as Zayn slapped his shoulder, slightly blushing. "By that, he meant, not behind your back." The black-haired boy giggled nervously. "He meant that, we were… talking about how much you reminded us of Justin." He whispered the last part, looking down at his lap with sad eyes.

I smiled back sadly. "Do you—" I cleared my throat. "Do you have any idea of who could've done it to… Justin?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation as casual as possible.

While Zayn shook his head, Niall glared at a blond girl that was passing by. "Oh, I think I have an idea of who did it."

I turned around to look at the girl, who was laughing and talking with her own friends. I turned back around, only to find Zayn rolling his eyes at Niall.

"It's not Perrie, Niall. She's really sweet, okay?" He said, looking back down at his lap.

I frowned. "Who's 'Perrie'?"

"The girl that killed your cousin." Then there was a slap to the blond's shoulder again.

"Shut up, Niall. You can't just say that she killed him." Zayn scoffed.

Niall nodded. "Yes I can, 'cause I know she did."

I chuckled a bit at the two, how they argued. I know that the topic of Justin was serious, but it was kind of funny watching the two butt heads.

"Relax, just let the police take care of that." I joked.

They laughed back nervously and nodded, knowing that they were acting a bit childish, but I didn't mind.

"I came here hoping that we would get to know each other a bit better." I said, flashing my teeth with a smile. "Tell me about yourselves."

"Niall Horan, 21, I like anything that's food related and I love football." He quickly answered, sounding like as if he were on a dating site.

I chuckled and turned to look at Zayn, who played with his fingers. "How about you, Zayn?"

He stuttered a bit at the beginning, figuring out what to say. "I'm Zayn, uh, Malik. I'm 22. I love to read and draw." He said shyly. "You?" He looked up at me.

"Liam Payne, I'm 21 and I like writing music." I said simply, not wanting to give any important and top secret information away.

That's when my phone rang and that had awkwardly stopped the conversation. I began to stutter, not sure if I should answer.

"It's alright." Niall said, getting up. "We were just about to leave." He smiled. "Bye, Liam."

I nodded. "Goodbye, Niall. Bye, Zayn."

"Bye, Liam." He said softly before walking away with Niall.

I sighed and picked the phone up, placing it on my ear. "Morgan?"

"Payne, find anything out about the two?" Her voice said very quickly.

"Zayn Malik, 22. Niall Horan 21. That's pretty much it."

"Did they say anything about Justin's death?" She asked, the sound of her fingers tapping against a key board was heard.

"Horan is pretty sure some girl named Perrie killed him." I turned to look back at her, who was still talking with her friends.

"Any information about her? Full name?"

"No name, but she studies here too. She's a blonde, skinny, about 5 foot six."

Sierra hummed. "Great, thanks Payne." Then she immediately hung up.

I sighed and stuck my phone into my pocket, while walking to the car. I began thinking to myself on this little walk. Zayn— he was blushing; was it because of me? Also damn Sierra, I could have found out more about this Perrie person. My phone started to ring again,, I picked it up— an unknown caller? I don’t know if I should answer it. I thought about it for a bit; who is calling me? When I began to accept the call, the person hung up, but they had left the voicemail.

            “Hello Deary, I hear you have been looking for me.” The voice said. It was female and that was all she said.

A/N: Also; I don't know any song names that has to do with getting to know each other, so if anyone of you will do: comment the name please so I can listen.