Same Course

A/N: Hi all. Here is the next update. I would like to say all this now, after this chapter there will be only a few more updates left. TGA is almost finished and I think this book is everyone's favorite. Well at least some of my friend's favorites. But here is the update, read, comment, vote and love it. If you want to see more of Sage, write #Sage.

==============================================================

{Harry After the call}

"You have to get me to Liam." I said.

I hope I was doing the right thing. I laid down after telling Niall that Edward and Perrie had done it again. The door opened to the house and I closed my eyes and the cellular left my hand behind the mattress. I'll get later... Edward came into my room and muttered softly to himself.

"I am doing this for you." He said. "I also want Zayn for myself, and NO ONE will get in my way." He said. I rolled to my side pretending to still be asleep. "And Perrie.. She wouldn't know what is going to happen next." He gave a laugh and walked out of my room and closed the door. I needed to get away from here and fast. I hope Niall heard my plea. I just hope he does and finds help. This course will lead the two of us in the same line. Stopping my brother and his delusional girlfriend.. It is time for this to end..

{Niall}

"You have to get me to Liam." Harry said.

Was he saying something that was true? Did they really do it again? I think.. I-- I have to call Liam. I need to know if Harry is right or not.. I picked up my phone that was in my hand. I dialled Liam's number and put my cellular to my ear.

~Ring Ring Ring~

"Hello?" Liam said. I took a breath.

"Liam?" I said.

"Yeah." He said. I took another breath.

"Is it true?" I said.. "Was there --"

"Yeah." He said.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Not sure. It was one of the last women to be seen with Zayn.." He said. I looked at my wall..

"We need to talk." I said. "But, I need help with something." I said.

"What is that?" He said.

"I may know who the killers are." I said.

A/N: How did you like it?