Stronger

A/N: I might finish the story today.. All that is left is now the Epilogue... I hope you like this chapter and the final one.. Thank you for reading all of this...

===========================================================

{Justin}

"It's time now."

Those words rang in my head. They are going to be killed I have to go. I walked up to God's entrance. I needed a quick audience which I was granted.

"My Lord, my Saviour. I come to you in a time of need." I said.

"Speak, my young friend." He said.

"My Beloved, and best friend, and my cousin along with two others are going to be killed. May I have the permission to go save them. They were tracking down my murder." I said.

"Why?" He asked. I thought on why.. But before I thought my lips went.

"Because I love them." I said.

"They you may go." He said. I ran to the edge and jumped off. I let my wings help me glide down. I am coming guys. Just give me more time, I am on my way. Just hold on please-- hold on. I kept flying out of the heaven above and down to my beloved Earth. I was soaring down to Zayn and Liam. I have to save my blood and my best friend-- I had too. I am not letting Harry do this alone. I can't risk him either. Niall, I love you and this would be the last time to see you again, maybe not. I can't wait to see you though.

[Time skip]

I soared to the building where everyone was being held at. I had to go faster. My vision blurred. A vision?

"This will be the end. Zayn, I have always loved you. I just wanted you to know that, but this.. this is ending.. This is the end of you, Liam, Niall and you.. Perrie." He said.

"What?" Perrie said. "I did this for you! All of this. I brought Justin to you, I brought Liam and Zayn to you, and you will leave like that? Why?" She asked.

"Why?" He said. He laughed with amusement. "'Cause I never liked you in the first place. Good bye Perrie Edwards.." He cocked the pistol back. He smirked and pulled the trigger..

I have to hurry. I have too..

"JUSTIN PLEASE.. SAVE ME.." A voice rang in my head... Niall's. I'm coming babe. Just hold on.. I started to hear voices. No it's going to happen now isn't it. I have to get faster. I closed my body and dove faster.

"Well, You know what time it is right?" Edward said. "This will be the end." I broke through the window after the cocked pistol shot the bullets at the group. I reached my hand and stopped them..

"What the --?! Who's there?" Edward asked.. I shown myself.

"Don't you remember me?" I said smartly.

"You.. I thought you are--"

"Dead? I am no thanks to you. But you will not have them too, I will not let you." I said pointing to Zayn and the others. "You're jealousy will consume you and you will be full of hatred. Why do you want that to be so?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked. "WHY? Because no one loved me, that is why. My parents disregarded me and Harry for the longest, and then once him and me left the house; then they started to care. Not when we got hurt, no. When Harry and I were bullied? NO!" Edward kept crying while saying this. "And then I saw Zayn. The most beautiful thing that God has created. Compared to him, I was the outcast, the nothing because no one didn't know who I was. No one knew I existed. Then Perrie came along and I used her. I got her close to Zayn while you and Niall were together and then that is when we killed you. You were carefree, you always made Zayn smile. But once you were gone, Liam came. It was like seeing you over and over again. I didn't want to. So if I couldn't have Zayn, no one could. But now that is not the case, life isn't worth living if the one you love will never love you back.. Isn't that right Perrie?" I said the last part barely in a whisper.

"Haven't you heard of 'An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth. Edward-- they are getting revenge." Perrie said.

"But-- I am stronger." Edward said.

"Not even as strong as God wanted you to be." I said. I used the wind to knock him out cold. It is the least I could do. Niall ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and covered my wings over us.

"I knew you would save us.. I just knew it." He said. I kissed his lips softly.

"I would save the world if it meant seeing you again." I said. "And I will always save you. I am YOUR Guardian Angel." He smiled. I walked up to Liam. "Hey you." I said.

"Justin?" He said. I nodded. He ran into me. I just held him.. I saw Zayn passing us.

"Liam, hold on." I said. "Zayn what are you doing?" He had a knife in his hand about to stab Edward.

"I am getting revenge.. I swore to myself I would." He said.

"Zayn don't do this." I said.

"Why not? He killed you. I have to." He said. I nodded no. He started to cry.

"I have too. I lost you and almost lost Liam as well. I don't want him to be lost now forever." I said.

"Look at me." I said. He looked at me. I hugged his body with my wings. "I'm never lost. I will see you one day. I will see you. And Liam, he is here. Go to Liam.. I have to go now. I promise to see you again." I said. He nodded.

{Zayn}

I walked up to Liam and hugged him while sobbing. He only said soothing words to my ears. Something I haven't heard since Justin's death several months ago.

"Remember, you are stronger now." He said. "And, I love you."

"I love you too." I said. He kissed me softly, and I kissed back. I heard sirens go off and colours flashing around us. "The police?" Liam nodded. I smiled. It's over.