Your Hero

A/N: Welcome to the Next update of TGA. I hope you all like it. And I know Zayn is gone and all but his happiness will continue to bloom. SO I will continue to write. Reminder: I do not own any thing of One Direction. I just own this plot and Justin Avery. Thank you for reading!

==========================================================================

{Zayn}

"..anything to happen."

These are words that stuck to my head multiple of times. It just kept playing over and over and over again in my head. I fell asleep several times a night. I haven't ate for awhile; how much longer am I going to be here.. Why haven't they killed me yet? What's taking so long– I'm in this warehouse at Allah knows where.. I need you guys to come save me.

"Come save me Liam.. I need you." I whispered. I put my head on my knees and solemnly weeped. I even fell asleep.

{Liam}

    I’ve been looking everywhere for the location my dream has revealed. I’ve even looked at past criminal cases that have dealt with this case the three of us is working on. I have found nothing. I rested my hands on my forehead.

“Think Payne. Just think.. What else can I do to find Zayn.” My phone vibrated. I looked at it and smiled. I walked my way down to the office to find Niall. I opened the door and I didn’t find Niall… instead.. I found Harry and Lou. I covered my eyes.

“Tomlinson!” I yelled. Louis had ran out of the room.

“Shite.” Harry said.

“Get dressed Harry. You’re helping me find Niall.” I said.I waited outside the hall. It took about five minutes till Harry was outside with clothing on fully.

“Sex killer.” He whispered bluntly.

“Our job is to find Zayn not to have sex and--” I pulled Niall from the food court. “TO EAT FOOD.” I said. Niall and Harry huffed. “Now I think I found a way to find Zayn. Now-- come with me.” We walked to the computer and tech office. A women walked up to me.

“Hello Mr. Payne, how can I help?” She said.

“I need you to track this phone number from Zayn. I believe he can be found by his phone.

“Right away Mr. Payne.” She said and she copied the number down and walked back to the computer area. She sat down and I waited for a bit. “Everyone I’m sending a mass email with a specified number. I need you to search it up now.”

“Searching up directive. Results loading.” Someone else said. I walked up to them. “Target has been located. I am sending the address to all personnel.”   

[time skip]

Niall, Harry, Louis and I were driving down to our designation. Louis and Niall had taught Harry how to use a gun. We thought it would be best, so he can at least know how to protect himself. I kept thinking to myself: “Is he okay.. Is he alive… Was he hurt..” These thoughts just rang in my head.. I couldn’t do anything to stop it.. Niall noticed this and he held my hand above my stick shift before I switched gears. I looked at him and he looked at me  with a relaxing look to relax me.

“It’ll be okay.” He said. I nodded. I shifted another gear and continued driving for another twenty or so minutes.

“Your objective will be on the right.” My GPS said. I parked the car and we got out. I opened the trunk and took out four bullet proof vests. I also opened a weapons cache.

“Choose wisely.” I said. I took out two L9A1 pistols and the weapon belt that holds both of them on my sides. Niall chose one L9A1 an a L8682 rifle. Harry chose the L9A1 as well Louis. “Ready?” I asked. They all nodded. “Then let’s go.” I cocked both of my pistols back and started to walk into the building. I didn’t know what to expect. I stayed on the wall and skidded over. I peaked over the wall to see multiple of people with machine guns. “Did anyone pack flash bangs?”

“What are those…” Louis asked.. I smacked my forehead..

“We just have to be careful and not get shot.” I said. “Ready?”  They nodded. I took out my pistols and started to shoot. One, two, three shot and I dodged a bullet. Niall went out and shot a few more.. Then Harry, but he was targeted. Louis took the bullet for him..

“LIAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!” Zayn’s voice rang..

“Liam watch out!” Niall said.

“Huh?” I said. I turned around and saw Edward. He took his fist and knocked me out.. I don’t know what happened for the others.. I hope they are alright..

{Zayn}

    I yelled for Liam’s name. I hope he is alright.. I started to bang on the door.

    “LET ME OUT!” I yelled repeatedly. No one came to the door. I kept banging and the door opened. I backed up. Edward and a few guys came in with the rest of the guys.

“They came looking for you. And look what had happened to them? If someone else comes-- you all will die..” He said. I gulped.. Why Edward? Why are you doing this?  I waited for them to wake up.. It took a little over an hour for them to be conscious.

“Liam..” I whispered. “Liam.” I said. He stirred. “Liam!”  His eyes opened. “I need help. He is bleeding out.” I pointed to the man I don’t know. Liam came over.

“Just hold on Lou.” He said. He held some pressure over the wound.

“Agh!” He said. “That hurts!”

“Well no one told you to jump in front of the bullet Louis.” Niall said.

“I only did it to save Harry.” He sassed. I banged on the door until it opened. Perrie came in.

“What?” She snapped.

“I need a medic.” I said. She nodded and radioed in one for Louis. He came in a few seconds and helped Lou get better.

“Well.. It’s almost time..” She said.. Edward came in after the medic left..

“It’s time now.”