Seeing Justin Again.

A/N: hey guys here is the next part. So the italicised words are from the previous chapter; my co-writer IveGotThatZap and I will try to tie the next chapter to the one before it. I hope you like the chapter cause it came into my head as I getting a tattoo..
=====================
{Zayn}

I see darkness...

I couldn't open my eyes; they started to feel very heavy..
"Zayn.. Come back to me Z.." I heard someone speak. Was it Irish..
"Ni... Niall.. I'm.: going to see Justin now.." I said softy. I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy.. I went back to sleep, or at least I thought I did.. I did see some light.. Where am I.. I thought. This wasn't home..
"You're here." A voice said. I turned..
"Justin! Where am I ?" I asked. I ran to him hugging him. "I've missed you. I've missed you so much. Is this.. Heaven?" I asked. He nodded. "Why am I here?"
"I would like to ask you that. Do you remember the last thing you did, before coming here ?" He asked.
"I was.. At your funeral. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to say good bye to know that you were really gone. I didn't want to accept that it was my fault that you're gone. It's all my fault Justin- all mine."I said. I started crying. "All mine. I'm sorry. So so so so sorry. Justin. If you didn't meet me this wouldn't have happened. You will still been alive, you could've had kids, and a wife-"
"Whoa hold up tiger. Kids, a wife? No that's not me. I am gay. Well was now that I'm dead. And you, you need to go back to Niall. He is crying for you." I nodded. He waved his hand in front of me. "Your body has been cured, but I think it wasn't anything to be cured off since it was a broken heart that brought you here. I will also be in your heart; I love you and know that I will always be here- I'm your guardian angel. I'm your wings which will protect you from harm. You were my saviour and now I'm yours. You brought me kindness and was a brother to me. You also made me laugh. I still remember your jokes with Niall.. You know he was the one who figured out I was gay.. But also remember this. My death was no accident- someone murdered me because I was with you. I spent all my time with you and they killed me. Just remember that." He said. He kissed my cheek. "It's time for you to go now. Say hi to everyone for me okay? I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said softly and I closed my eyes once more. My body shook with an intense jolt and i opened my eyes.
"Zayn?" Niall asked. I nodded.
"Niall.." I said. He held me and cried in my arms.
"I'm sorry for making you go. I didn't know the stress would put you into cardiac arrest. I thought you would be okay." He said. I just held him.
"Thank you." I said and he looked at me with a smile. "I now know the real cause of his death." He looked at me and I nodded. "He also said hi too." I laughed.
"So you know the real reason?" He asked; I nodded.
"Jealousy." I said.
"Jealousy..?" He asked. I nodded. "How can someone be jealous of him. It just doesn't make sense. Justin was new to here. You befriended him because he was lonely. Was there another lonely person out there? Or was there more then just one person who was lonely?"
"I am not sure. But I swear to myself that I will take revenge on the person who did this to my best friend. How do I not know, but I will at whatever cost it takes. He deserves this at least. From one friend, to another. This I vow. Forever and Always... Niall help me up. I want to go to his grave and say one final thing. Something I never got to say." I said and he nodded. He put me in a wheel chair and signed me out of the hospital, and we went back to his grave. I held his hand and walked, limped, to the grave.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked me and I nodded.
"I am." I said. I touched Justin's grave. "Justin, I will never forget who you are and what you did for me. I love you more then I ever could and I vow that I, Zayn Malik will take revenge and care for you always." I tugged on Niall's hand to bring me up. We headed back to the car and to our flat. "I miss you Justin."
"I miss you Jus.." Niall said softly. I cried for the last time.. It felt like forever.