Blur

A/N: I DOUBLE UPDATED

===========================================================

{Zayn}

I smiled; he got my message..

Me: I didn't get to ask you before, but I would like to invite you to the party that is going to happen this weekend. ~Z.M.

I sent out the text hopefully he would accept the invitation. Do you think he would accept.. why am I asking myself this question. Why am I so nervous.. My phone began to vibrate, and I bit my lip. I didn't want to check it, but I did. I picked up my phone and looked at the message. It was from Liam.

Liam: Of course I would go. Where is it at? ~L.P.

I wrote back fast.

Me: It is in the Green Apartment number 205, in the Green complex flats in the University. Niall and I will be there around midnight. ~Z.M.

I smiled. He is going to go. I fist pumped in the air in my flat. My phone vibrated. I looked at the message, it was from Liam.

Liam: What is Niall's number so I could message him for the details. ~L.P.

I sent him the number and I texted Niall ahead of time.

Me: Hey Ni, I gave Liam your number so he can ask you about the details of the party. ~Z.M

Niall wrote back fast.

Niall: Okay thanks for the heads up on me phone messages. I can't wait for this weekend. ~N.H.

Me: Yeah me too. ~Z.M.

~Time Skip~

Liam: Niall and I will be over in twenty minutes to pick you up. ~L.P.

I smiled. I had to look nice, but what did I have? I went into my closet.. I got Varsity jackets, leather jackets, white v-necks, black ones, black jeans and chinos.. Then I got my "other clothing" which consists of plaid.. I guess I can do a leather jacket, a white v-neck an a blue/ red plaid shirt with black chinos. I took out a fitted to where over my hair that I didn't feel like doing and a pair of black kicks. I felt good right now. My phone vibrated again. I picked it up and it was Niall calling. I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"We're here mate, come outside." He said.

"Okay." I said hanging up the phone and walking out of my flat. I saw the two standing out of my door and Liam looked.. well-- very stunning. I felt like heat risen to my face and I seemed to be all nervous when he smiled at me. I feel like a schoolgirl with a high school crush. "Ready to go?" I asked. They nodded and we walked towards where the party was being held.

"Do you think Perrie will be there?" Liam asked. I thought about it; when it comes to parties, she is always in the middle of it.

"Yeah, she is always at a party no matter who it is by. She is the main attraction of it. Just watch." Niall said. Perrie isn't that bad. When we got into the party, Niall, of course, was right. She was right in the middle of everything. Now that I think about it, where is Jennifer. She invited me. She could be busy with something. I sat down outside looking up at the sky. Someone was walking up to me and I waited for them to stop. I looked up and it was some random drunk girl. I don't even think she came to the school, because not even I knew who she was.

"Why're you sitting down.. Don't you think you should be uh partying?" She slurred her words. She gave me a drink and walked away. Well; that was kind of crazy. I took a sip of the drink I just had in my hand and downed it. Man that felt good. I wonder where Liam and Niall was. I think I should go look for them, while getting myself another drink. I walked into the building again and followed the stairs into the kitchen. I found my way to the other drinks and decided to mix two other liquors with some whiskey. This may have been my worst mistake but I didn't care. It was time to let loose, and I did. It seems like hours has gone by but all I remember seeing was darkness..