Meeting Liam pt 2

A/N: hey all here is part two written by IveGotThatZap . Hope you like it and the new character is up and at it again. Read, enjoy and vote and comment :) remember the best comment receives a dedication but this time it's up to IveGotThatZap and Sawrds-and-roses to choose who the dedication goes too.
===========================

{Zayn}

Niall and I walked down the hallway, chatting a bit about our last lectures. But he was the only one who spoke, I just nodded my head and stared blankly at the floor.

I was playing the scene that had happened between Liam and I on repeat. I had told him about my friendship with Justin and how he reminded me of him. He understood, I can tell that they were close, they were cousins after all.

But what I find strange is that I never saw him at the funeral, or at least I didn't notice him. After all my years of friendship with Justin, he had never mentioned a cousin named Liam. They were so much alike, not only in physical looks but also in the way he talked and how caring and a gentle he was. It seems as if some part of Justin's soul has reincarnated in Liam.

"Are you even listening to me, you twat?" Niall huffs.

I shoot my head up. "What?"

He rolls his eyes and sighs. "You've been acting strange for a while." He turns his head to look at me. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head. "Nothing." I lie.

Niall snorts. "Nothing." He mocks me in a stupid low voice. "C'mon Malik, we've been friends for years, what's up?"

But I didn't answer due to a bigger guy stopping in front of us. It was Vincent, one of the most stupidest and rudest people here. He usually picked on Niall and I, but it was mainly Niall because he would always back-talk and Vincent hated that.

Niall rolls his eyes again, at the sight of him. "Out of the way." He tries to push past him. He's never been afraid of him, but Vincent does manage to bother him a lot.

He smirks and crosses his arms, his bigger body blocking us. I remain quiet, knowing that Harley can beat me up any day.

"I'm serious, move." Niall says sternly, shoving Vincent's chest.

That seemed to anger him because the bully grabbed onto Niall's collar and slightly made his feet dangle, not touching the ground. He was going to punch him and I couldn't do anything about it, I just stood there with a stupid shocked look on my face.

But before the punch landed on Niall's face, another hand tightly latched itself around Vincent's. In confusion, Vincent turned around, letting go of Niall with a frown on his face.

"Who the fuck are you?" He sneers.

"I'm Liam and I believe that this isn't the right thing to do. Violence is never the answer." He says sternly, crossing his arms against his chest.

Vincent rolls his eyes and shoves Liam, but not hard enough to make him fall. "Piss off, Gandhi."

Then Liam suddenly grabbed Vincent's arm, twisting it behind his back. He cried out as he pulled it up, a quiet cracking sound being heard.

"This isn't middle school, anymore. Grow up and grow a pair." Liam said in a low tone, bringing his hand up one more time making him groan in pain.

He lets go and Vincent runs off, Liam dusted his hands off as he made his way towards Niall and I. "Did he hurt any of you two?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.

I shook my head, but Niall proceeds to shake Liam's hand. "Dude! That was epic!" He exclaimed. "I'm Niall and that's-"

"Zayn." He said with a sweet smile.

I smiled back, shyly. My cheeks only reddening slightly at the fact that he remember my name. "Hello Liam."

Niall's eyebrows knotted together as he looked at Liam then back at me. "You two already know each other?" He asked.

Liam and I nodded. "He gave me a brief tour around campus." And he left out the part where I cry because he reminded me of Justin. But that was good because I didn't want Niall questioning him about his relationship with Justin.

"Well, uh, Liam, thanks a lot for saving me from that arsehole." He patted his shoulder and Liam smiles.

"Any time." Then we were going our separate ways.

Niall placed his index and thumb finger on his chin, humming. "He reminds me of someone, but I just can't put my finger on it."

My eyes widened and I looked down at the ground and shrugged. I really felt like smacking Niall for that moment. I remained silent during that whole walk to our lecture.

-*-

{Liam}

I sat down on the desk that wasn't too far from the teacher, I placed my bag next to me, pulling my notes out.

The students chatted loudly as the teacher walked in. I chuckled at the sight of her, how she pretended to look tough and untouchable in front of the whole class.

She wasn't even near to being tough and untouchable. Well, sometimes.

She placed her bag on her chair and her books on the desk. Her black hair was in a tight ponytail, her lean body in a tight pencil skirt and white blouse. There was a cold look on her face, yet it had a hint of fondness. It was all a façade, after all, just to be taken seriously by the students.

When her eyes met mine, I gave her a small and playful smile. I saw the urge on her face to roll her blue eyes, but she just stood there, a look on her face that was almost unreadable.

"Silence." She said loudly, her voice almost like a blade, cutting through the other's voices.

They all stopped at the sound of her stern voice. A satisfied look crawled onto her face as everyone began to settle down on their desks, mouths shut.

She remained silent for a little while longer until her long legs began to slowly walk. Her hands behind her back as she eyed most of the students.

"My name is Sierra Sage Morgan." She introduces herself. "But you all will call me Ms. Morgan. Am I clear?"

The class nodded, immediately writing her name down in their notes, but I sat there with the same playful smile on my lips.

Sierra goes on with the lecture, not one student making a sound as she taught with a loud and confident voice.

When it ended, she dismissed them all, but I remained seated on my desk.

As she packed her books into her bag, she spoke. "Mr. Payne, I believe it's time for you to be heading home."

"You suck at teaching." I said and she scoffed.

"As if you can do better." Sierra placed her bag on her shoulder. "Now, while you're here, let me just inform you that we will be meeting up everyday after class. Clear?"

"Crystal." I nodded, placing my bag on my shoulder as well.

She nodded, a small smile on her lips. "Good, now leave before I lock you in here for the whole night."

I did as I was told and left the room, looking forward to my meeting with 'Ms. Morgan' tomorrow.