Masky x Alex (Second Request) Pt.2

Recap:

"Masky..please..take me."

Alex's POV

Oh shit!

What the hell did I just say?! Oh my gosh.. I was beyond embarassed, frustrated even.

Masky seemed shock, well, with his eyes wide as saucers and mouth open like that of a goldfish, it's not hard to define.

"Uh- I mean- yeah, but- NO!" I stammered.

The hell?! He still was taken aback by my words and embarassment kept on hitting me like waves.

"Oh gee! Sorry, that was clumsy of  me, let me get changed-" I was cut off mid sentence when he slammed me on the floor.

"What the fuck?! You planning to kill me or somethin'?!"

"Nope. Just wanted to fuck you for 3 or more rounds."

He ripped my panties off of me, and I was stark naked undernearh him.

"You look perfect- no. Scrath that. You're perfect." He said then removed his boxers  My face went beet red, when I saw his buddy standing proud and tall. I covered my eyes,but Masky pried them off.

"Are you a virgin?"

"...yes" I said sheepishly.

"Then this'll gonna hurt .... a little"

"You doesn't look sure"

"Am I?"

"Masky you- OUCH!" He suddenly plugged into me, and hell! It hurts.. 

I raked my nail unto his back, and he slightly winced. I lessened the pressure and felt guilty.

"Don't stop raking my back babe. That turns me on."

"Well, I might as well bite you later?" I purred, but the pain was evident in my voice. Well duh, I can't help it, really.

Masky pushed and pushed inside of me, the pleasure washing all over my body and felt pain no more. My bresthing intensified, when I felt the same knot forming in the pit of my stomach.

"Haa-ahh.." I breathed out, containing the supposedly screams.

"Don't hold it back honey. " he said.

I don't want to either, but i'm afraid someone will open the door and see us doing god knows what. I said in my mind.

"Don't worry, no one is gonna open that door, abd if there is, he'd luve here, forever."  he said impossibly sexy. His tone was fierce but it was assuring. I felt safe in his arms more than i've ever felt in my house. Funny right?

"Can you read my mind?" I asked, shocked.

"No, but your face, I can read it " he smirked.

"Show off"

Masky picked up his pace, making me a moaning mess.

"Oh shi- for the love of-" my orgasm flowed out-" Jesus christ!" I exclaimed, can't be able to contain it any longer. I raked my nails at his back while pinning my legs tightly to his hips while he's still pushing.

Not later, he exhaled a long, seductive sigh. He stopped, get dressed looked at me, our faces real close.

"Wake up, you're in the middle of the class Alex."

I broke out of my trance  and dropped a pencil. Was I daydreaming again?

But damn, it really left me hot and bothered.

I thought and shifted in my seat, trying to focus in the teacher's words, though I really can't.

------------

Uhhh, sooo, I haven't updated for like 3 or 4 months? or perhaps longer?? *smiles sheepishly*

I'M SORRY!!!

But here's an update! Hahahaha, next chapter it will be Liu's time to show his d!ck. hshaga!!

Stay pervey,

Mars