Masky & Hoodie Pt. 2

Recap:

"Hoodie, what the hell?!"

Masky's POV

"I need to get laid tonight."

"Shut up you horny teenager. Wait, are you still a teenager?"

"I'm gonna kill you dude."

He just snickered. Well, I can't help it. My pants felt tight, and I badly needed a satisfaction.

"Hungry?" Hoodie asked.

"No." I curtly answered, but just my luck, my stomach loudly grumbled.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Shut up."

"Fine. Suit yourself." He began to walk away.

Walking down the brick pavement, I spotted a girl, about ___ years old, slouching while kicking a stone. Depressed much?

She entered a short gate, about the height of her waist. Not so safe missy. Not so safe.

I climbed through her window, and surprinsingly, it's unlocked. What the hell? Does she not ubderstand the term 'security'? But who cares? I'm gonna raid her fridge tonight, and if she's hot, she's gonna get some dick.

I jumped off the window pane, and crashed into the door loudly.

"Dammit man." I said while dusting the imaginary dirt from my jacket. Her place is spiffingly clean, I mean spotlessly clean. Her scent enveloped the surroundings. Vanilla with the mix of strawberries and cheesecake.

CHEESECAKE?!

I turned around abruptly and spotted heaven.

I quickly took the lid off and munched on the cheesecake. Opening the fridge, maybe she's got some milk.

'plick!'

My senses alarmed me. There was a small metal clanging against the door. She's awake already huh? Took her long to notice.

I returned to the bar stool and pretended like I didn't felt her presense.

I know she's walking behind me. Tippy-toeing doesn't work for me lady. I inwardly grunted when I smelt her fragrance and felt her heat radiating off of her.

"I was saving that for later, motherfucker!" she swears too much doesn't she?

I turned around to look at her and dammit dear Zalgo. She's stunning.

She hit me with the, I guess, a baseball bat, and I pretended to pass out.

I heard her grunts and complaints about me, and it took an olimpian force to stop me from chuckling.

"If you're not as handsome as you are, i'd probably hit you senseless with that bat."

Ha! That's it. You're gonna get some dick tonight.

"You hit like a girl you know that?" I said while smirking, still closing my eyes. Well she's a girl smart pants.

I chuckled when she almost fell off her stool. Honestly, am I that handsome? Don't tell me i'm a cocky bitch. I'm born beautiful.

She was rambling how she thought I passed out and must have been dead, I mean seriously. That didn't even hurt me one bit.

Hoodie went in. I wanted to wave him a greeting when he punctured y/n's neck.