Masky & Hoodie x Reader Pt. 1

(okay, to make the long story short, I won't describe how you really worked in the bakery shop. Just imagine that it'll be a one hell of a day. Love lots! ;D )

Phew! That was one hell of  day! Oh, serving for about 200 persons is not a joke! Ugh, my limbs, hold on a little more! We'll survive this.

TIME  SKIP

"I gotta feelin'

ooh ooh

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

Feel it

ooh ooh!"

Singing the first verse of I Gotta Feelin then hummed the next part,I settled the box of cheesecake, my boss gave me for my hard work. Yeah, i'm pretty hungry anyway.

"meeooww." purred my cat, PampamBoo. Long name I know.

"Hey there buddy. How 'ya feelin'?" I asked then scratched the back of his ear.

Scurrying to my room, I landed face first in my cushioned bed. Honestly, this bunk cost me 75% of my 6 months salary, but well. Atleast it's super comfy.

Half-asleep, someone thumped loudly in my kitchen door, jolting me awake.

"The actual 'eff?!"

I grabbed the baseball bat behind the door. If I find someone stealing, or eating nonetheless my food, God help me. I'm gonna smack him/her real hard.

Tippy-toeing to the kitchen, I heard some munching sound, and my fridge opening, then closing.

Peeking at the door's hinge, I gaped to the lovely man, with blue orbs eating my cheesecake.

WAIT WHAT?!

I crept soundlessly behind this lovely- wait, scratch that. Cheesecake burglar, and thought about giving him a piece of my mind. I cleared my throat.

He turned around, like a dear caught on headlights.

"I was saving that for later motherfucker!"

*bam*

I hit his head.

He passed out..I think?

Now that i'm a meter no longer away from him, I observed his features and absorbed it perfectly.

Oh hotcakes. This man is gorgeous. With a chocolate brown tousled hair,  perfecty shaped nose, long and thick eyelashes, not to forget his plump cherry lips. He's wearing an orange jacket, which seems to be so expensive since it's branded, Louis Vuitton. So, why would he stole a cake in my house, when he's strikingly rich? People these days.

I dropped the bat in the counter and took away the cheesecake he stole. Really!? He took almost half of my food! Argh!

I took the bar stool and sit beside him. I can always punch him when he wakes up. If he does.

I turned downwards when something caught my attention, pulling the white material out of my oven's compartment. I examined it clearly

"If you're not as handsome as you are, i'd probably hit you senseless with that bat."

I frowned, while complaining at his angelic figures.

" You hit like a girl you know that?" he said smirking.

I literally jumped 10 feet away from him. Damn! Was he awakw all the time?! I mean, I really heard the loud impact of my metal bat against his head- and fuck! He's still alive?! He even smirks at me!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Tune down woman. Save that for later..I think?"

Why do I feel like my words backfired against me?

"For your in-"

I was cutted mid-sentence when I succumbed into the darkness. What? He just sat there, shocked as hell.

"Hoodie, what the hell?!"

------------

Heey! Thanks for the 1k reads fellas!! I'm really screaming right now! Jumping and rolling in the bed senseless! OH MY GOD!! I can't believe I would really have this many readers, but hell! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!! :-) :-) :-)
Please keep on reading! Please! Please! Pleeaasee! with cherry on top? :D

xx

Mars