Eyeless Jack x Reader Pt. 2

Okaay!! A quick shout out to HysterialKiss for voting. I love you pal.. Haha. So here is part two!

Eyeless Jack at the top or side with a wide sly smirk.

Stay pervey.. :3

xx

Mars

Jack swept me off my feet and began carrying me to my room. I kissed him hungrily, and he gladly returned the favor. He tastes like iron which made it even hotter.

He kicked the door open and plopped me down on the bed.

Gosh.. I can smell his scent. A combination of musk and blood.

"Jack?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do you love me?"

"I'd die for you sweetheart."

My heart swelled and I can't resist the urge to kiss him.

He started to unbutton my shirt and leave sweet kisses all around my chest. I felt my nipples harden by the second he hit the sensitive flesh .

"You know y/n, if we do this, i'll take you on the door, bathroom, table and anywhere you know?" he said unclipping my brassiere. Seconds later, he was sucking my right bud, while giving the other mound a massaging treatment.

"Ej?"

"Dear?"

"Shut up and fuck me okay?"

I heard him snicker. I roughly found my way to his belt, and began unbukling the restraining damned piece of fabric.

"Gosh. This is so hard. Mind helping me?" I said.

"With pleasure." He took his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers. Rubbing his erection through the fabric, I felt him grunt in response. But don't judge me. I'm a pure virgin.

He inserted a digit into my dripping pussy and pumped fast.

"Oh-ahh~ For fuck's sake EJ! Ahh!~ Don't ever stop! Shit!"

I felt the building knot in my stomach, then release the rippling orgasm. I shuddered with pleasure.

"Oh come on. Stop the teasing y/n."

He positioned himself at the top of me. Pointing his hard shaft into my wet fingered core, he drifted inside, slowly. I clawed at his back.

I felt intense pain which blurred my vision with tears. Whimpering slightly, EJ kissed and sucked in my breasts. He started to thrust.

"Please, fa-faster."

"Beg for it y/n."

"Please.." I cooed.

"Louder."

"Fuck you EJ! Just come and fuck me harder you bitch!"

He smirked then pushed at inhuman speed. I felt a second orgasm coming.

The room was filled with our pleasurable moans and ragged panting.

"I-i'm gonna-"

"Go ahead dear." I released my zenith.

"Ahh~!" I moaned loudly.

Ej, still thrusting into me, finally washed my womb with his seed.

He pulled out of me then layed beside me.

"Best.Night.Ever." I said.

Closing my eyes, I realized something.

DID WE USE A CONDOM?!!