Eyeless Jack x Reader Pt. 1

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait. There would be a part two.
I swear.. So enjoy reading fellas. Love y'all.

Phew.

This week has been hell. I got into a fight with EJ, got three days of suspension, a bunch of slutty harlots behind me, asking who the fuck I am with last Sunday. Yeah, I'm with EJ eating ice cream in the park, almost eating in the park.

You know why, first  of all, EJ, doesn't like public places. Secondly, he doesn't like sweet like I do so I had to drag him all around while he kept on whining like a kid. The childishness.

Back to the bitches, in case you 're wondering, yes, EJ disguised himself with the candy. They would squel like pigs saying,

"OH MY GOD y/n! He's freakin' hot! Guess you're one of his sexmates? He won't, absolutely date someone like you." then give a 'you-slutty-bitch' look.

I paced towards my apartment when I felt, someone was following me. God, no rapists, kidnappers, killers- wait killers?

Ugh! I remembered EJ. Again.

Come on y/n. Just keep moving on forward. It's someone probably, going on their way home too, but damn you! It's like 8:12 in evening for goodness sake!

An/A ___ year old girl like you should be home eating, studying or sleeping already!

Shit. It's footsteps are getting louder simply means, it's gaining up some speed. Well, I had no choice.

Run it is!

The salty sea air has been constantly hitting my face as I run into full speed. I opened my apartment's door and locked it securely. I breath the air that I have been holding since it came running towards me.

Leaning back to the couch, I twirled my head and moaned to the sensation.

"You make quite a pleasant sound my dear." WHO THE FUCK?!!

"AHH! FUCK THE DAMNED DICKHEAD!! EJ HELP MEE!!"

SHIT! I jumpedoff the sofa then stumbled back a lot of times. Call me lunatic for saying that but, it's purely an exception. Well except the last part though.

"Wow. I thought you don't need me anymore?" wait. that voice. wait.

WAIT WHAT?!

"Jack?!!"

"No other." Shit. He's here. What do I do? I don't want to swim in a sea of awkwardness. I got off the couch and set forth to him.

"Hold on a second. This might hurt a little bit." I said then slapped him all I got enough for him to take a step backwards.

"Ouch y/n. I know that a slap is not enough for what I have done but I'm sorry. Forgive me?" He opened his arms in a welcoming gesture but I only checked if i'm not hallucinating. Yeah, a cruel thing to do.

"Holy shit EJ! I'm not dreaming! You're fuckingly here!" I beamed with happiness and jump to his lean body.

He was takem aback by my behavior and engulfed me in a bear hug.

He pulled away then slowly kissed me. The kiss was desperate but tender and passionate.

"God, what am I gonna do without you y/n?"

He spoke between kisses and bit my lower lip in the process. I moaned softly to his acton and gladly gave him the permission.

"Shit. You're driving me crazy y/n, you know that?"

I can say less as he explored every inch of my wet cavern. His hands roamed around my body. From my face to my arms, slightly grasping my breasts and gently cupping my ass making me gasp in excitement.

" I wan you y/n in the bed, sweating real hard, moaning loudly and me pounding my big had cock in your sweet pussy, you know that?"

Fuck. I'm awfully wet already.

He grabbed my hands and placed it to his crotch. God, he's rock hard already.

" Wanna have fun?" I asked seductively.

"Sure do."