Ticci Toby x Reader Pt. 1

"Yes mom-no I won't do that-but-WHAT?! No no no no, Mom! Please! No don't hang up-"

toot toot toot

"Argghhh!!"I screamed in frustration, throwing my phone in the couch. Oh great.

See my parents took their lovely time to Paris and won't be home 'till next week. Sure, they left me a thousand bucks, but they won't let me go to Dane's party. Aren't they party poopers? Great, just-

*clash*  (cue  broken glass and loud bang)

"AH~! What the?!"

I ran to the kitchen then took a knife and a skillet. Ducking to the counter, I tried to steady my breathing by inhaling deeply, then exhaling slowly..

Who the fuck barged into the house in this time of the night?! I mean it's unholy freaking 11:00 pm! Well, whoever tries to harm me, will take a good beating of this frying pan and knife.. You know, the skillet used by Rapunzel to hit Flynn?

I heard the heavy footsteps towards me. God, please! I know i'm a very sinful girl, irresponsible, undisciplined and you know what else, but please! Save me, from whoever this is coming to get me! Please, I promise i'll never talk back to my parents aga-

"Hi missy. Watcha doin' up late huh?"

My heart skipped a beat..

"Please, don't kill me. I'll do everything , anything you want me to do just, please..spare me." I whimpered softly. Dammit! I should be strong, not a wimpy pimpy kid but, no I already said it. What can I do?  I hugged the skillet and knife closer to my chest.

He snickered. He wears a dark green-brown hoodie, a metal smoke mask, and an orange eye googles. His looks are quite intimidating, plus the two swinging hatchets in his belt. He might just slash my head off and walk like nothing happened. What am I gonna do now?

"Anything?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"What's your name?"

"y-y/n."

"So y/n, I need you to give me a chocolate syrup and strawberries." I quickly scampered to my feet and reached the top shelf for the syrup.

Swinging the fridge open, I took the bowl of strawberries and handed it to him.

" Come."

I followed him to the living room, where there is this large glass table that is sturdy enough to carry  me and mom to sleep or chat.

"Hi. My name is Ticci Toby of the creepypasta, and I can easily kill you if you dare defy my orders."

Now i'm regretting why I asked dad to make the whole house sound proof.

"Strip."

"what?!"

"I said strip"

"But-" he unhook one of his hatchets. Goddamit!

"FINE! Fine.."

I took my shirt off, leaving me in my brassiere and denim shorts, then placed it in the floor.

He looked at me intently then smirked.

"Lay down." Damn. I don't like where this is going. Sure, I won't deny it, he's attractive, but i'm freaking VIRGIN!

I laid on my back, down in the glass table, my heart beating ferociously fast against my chest.

He leaned closer, then traced imaginary patterns in my bare skin. I felt butterflies in my stomach and tiny sparks in his finger trail.

He dabbed the plump strawberry in the moist chocolate then graze it against my skin. It's really hard to surpress a moan, when that little spark, has erupted like fireworks.

He grazed it through my stomach, down my belly button, up to the valley of my breasts, to my neck and collarbone.

"hold this for me." he said while putting the strawberry in my mouth.

He began sucking every part where he leave his chocolate trail. Finally, ending to my mouth, he ate the berry then kissed me passionately.

I don't know if it's just me, or my vagina did squirt?

Voila! An update! *bro fist.* 'till next time fellas!!

xx
Mars