Ticci Toby x Reader Pt. 2

Recap:

Is it just me or my vagina did squirt?

------------------------------------------------------

As he kiss me, I felt my heart beat in an erratic way. Just like an insane bull chasing the red banderilla, or a bullet train three times faster than it's original speed, or 'what the fuck man?! just what the fuck.' speed or probably even faster.

He's an experienced kisser unlike me, yeah. That was my fucking first kiss, and my fucking first kiss was taken by some 'random-handsome-smoking hot-house invader-killer' named Ticci Toby. He twitches everytime, kind of jumpy..

He slithered his hands up to my stomach then stopped at the valley of my breasts. I was caught by suprise when he fondled my left mound then thrust his tongue into my wet cavern. I can't help but moan when his tounge dance with my own perfectly.

We separated for air, leaving a string of saliva between us. I whimpered for the loss of contact, then decided for a comeback.

I swiftly leaned closer then sucked the taut saliva line, sucking his bottom lip in the process, hearing an 'oh-so turn on' grunt from him.

The tease-kiss turned into a heated make-out session, dropping the bowl of strawberries and chocolate. The ceramic kitchenware crashed to the tiled floor, shocking the living daylights out of me.

Toby eyed the broken mangkok, then carried me out of the room.

Picking randomly, he pushed my parent's room door open. I'm not in the mood to tell him our where-abouts, the kiss is far too amazing to stop.

He dropped me unto the bed and began to unbuckle my bottoms, revealing my velvet silk-lacey panties.

"Beautiful." he murmured against the crook of my neck.

He began to place light kisses diwn to my neck and collarbone.

"Ngh~" I moaned when he caught my sweet spot.

Abusing the tender flesh, I can't help but moan and tug at the strands of his soft hair.

He began to stroke my throbbing core through the fabric, torturously slow. I grinded ny hips against his fingers and he snickered.

"Soneone's getting excited."

He slid my soaked garment at the side, then entered a finger, letting pleasure shower over me.

"U-aah~! Ngh~!.."

He thusted faster, adding another digit making me grip the sheets tighter and curl my toes in pleasure.

I felt a forming knot in my stomach-

"AAH~!"

I screamed/moaned when he brushed his thumb over my clit while pumping his fingers over me.

I'm a moaning mess.

Not later, I was clawing hus back when the most rippling and pleasurable orgasm has been released.

My breathing pattern is ragged and is turning each into a heavy pant. He took hus hoodie, pants and boxers- WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! He's freakin' huge!

"We're not over just yet."

He lowered his head into my slit and lapped my juices.

"Shit!" I cursed out of pleasure and grabbed his hair.

"You taste sweet, just like grapes. Here, taste yourself." He kissed me again, and I tasted a combination of a sweet and salty-sour sort.

He placed his self between my knees. I'm a ball of nerves right now really. What if it won't fit? What if I can't take the pain? What if all my shitty 'What if's are true?!

"Don't worry y/n. "

He slid inside me.

"Fuck! It fucking hurts, what the shitty motherfucking asshole-

He silenced me by kissing me tenderly.

"hushh." he kissed away my tears and whispered sweet nothings unto my ears.

He started to thrust again, gradually getting faster and faster.

"Ah~! A-ahh~!" I moaned. I felt another knot firm in my stomach. He pumped harder and even faster as I reached my zenith. He still thrust and grunts.

"ga-ugh!" he shuddered as he released his hot seed into my womb.

He slowly pulls out, leaving me feeling empty.

"Let's try this again sometine shall we?" Toby asked

I just smiled then snuggled into his well built and toned chest

That was somehow, much more entertaining than the party itself.

------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thanks for supporting my works and also for supporting me! You guys are awesome!! Love 'ya! Have a nice year!

xx

Mars