Masky & Hoodie Pt. 3

Recap:

        "AAHH!"

Y/n's POV

Dammit! I was gonna say no, but fuck?! It feels so damn good! What  the heck happened?! Why did I nodded? But, who cares? It feels so amazing.

"Umm-ahh!" Hoodie kept on pinching and sucking my now-hard nipples, while Masky is thrusting real hard.

*pak*

"AHH~!" I moaned in pleasure and pain when Masky spanked my butt. God, it stings but feels so damn good.

"Don't close your eyes sweet cheeks." Hoodie said. They flipped me, with my stomach flat down the matress and butt exposed.

"w-what are you t-trying to d-do?" i said in a small voice.

They just smirked. "Nothing. Just fucking with 'ya."

Masky thrusted into me. Not later, another dick entered.

"oh shit! AH~! F-fuck!"

They're both pumping into me, hard and fast. 

"I- ugh! shit. Don't fuc-fucking stop!!"

"Never will" -Hoodie

"Never do." -Masky

That insane feeling that you wanted to scream, yet you don't have the strenght, the voice, the fuck i dont care anymore!

"Fuck me harder!"

MASKY's POV

It feels so good to be inside of her. She is fucking tight! I can't help but just pump into her.

Y/N's POV

I felt a knot in my stomach. 

"Re-shum-ahh!" Moaning and moaning and moaning and damn it shit! 

"HARDER!- Aahh~!"

I came real hard. It is my first, ever zenith, and I can do it all day.

"Shit Hood."

"Fuck it Tim"

"It's now or never" they both said.

"Oh mm-aah!" I felt a gush of hot liquid dripping inside me.

They began to dress theirselves, and headed towards the door.

"w-wait! where are you two goin'?"

"gettin' out"

They walked out, and I hear  a loud bang of the door. Wait. Wait. WAIT WHAT!?

Holy poptarts! I wasn' t on a pill!!

Masky's POV

"Nice fuck bro."

"yeah. She's a screamer isn't she?"

"hmm-mm. High-five man!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY! MY PHONE WAS CONFISCATED AND THIS UPDATE SEEMED LIKE A RUSH UP. IT WASN'T THAT EROTIC LIKE IT SHOULD BE BUT, DON'T BOTHER. I'LL MAKE A BETTER ONE, YOU"LL SEE. 

xx

Mars