Jeff x Reader

I woke up by the loud ringing of my alarm clock. "You're really jealous with me and my bed aren't you?" I said while turning it off. I stretched a bit and walked over to the bathroom.

"ahh~" i sat on the warm bath tub and closed my eyes. " feels good doesn't it?" I shrieked when I heard a voice. "AHHH!!" I looked over to the direction and found a guy in white, blood stained hoodie, black burnt hair, lidless eyes, and shit.. that smile on his face.. One man fits all of this features .

JEFF THE KILLER..

"wh-what are you do-doing h-here?!" i'm stuttering and you know what's worse? He leaned over me and kissed me. My mind went blank as his ice-cold yet soft lips touched mine.

"you're going to help me whether you liked it or not (y/n)" he said whipering seductively. I shivered to the thought that he's going to get my DNA for his killing sprees. My eyes dilated when he took off his hoodie, revealing his built body.

"wh-what are you d-doing?!" he eyed me then smirked. "you're quite innocent aren't you (y/n)? interesting." he steppen in to the tub and of course, I covered my body because I'm raving naked.

I tried to reach for my robe but he snatched and throw it away. He leaned to me once more and kissed me, but, this time longer. I don't know what the hell happened but, I kissed back. I didn't notice when Jeff slithered his hands to my breasts.

I swatted him away but he carried me out of the tub and pinned me to the floor, exposing my naked body. I blushed in deep crimson and he chuckled. He trailed wet kisses down to my collarbone and found my spot.

He nibbled and abused the flesh leaving bluish hickeys all-over. He rubbed his thumbs into my left nipple while kissing me. I can't help but to moan between kisses. "let me hear it more." he groped my right mound and I moaned loudly to the sensation.

"yeah~ that's it." I didn't noticed when his hands slithered down me and rubbed my clit. "ahh~!" he smirked and kissed me en more. He pumped in and out through me as I felt a knot in my stomach. ve

I'm literally is a moaning-mes right now. I released right in his hands and stuck his finger in my mouth. He took off his jeans and positioned my head in his crotch. I kinda know this and I bobbed in his member.

He moans every time my saliva would leave his cock. He grabbed my hair and pushed it to let me suck faster and minutes later he came into my mouth. I've got a hard time swallowing it all, but when he kissed me it dispersed in on gulp.

"Let's get this going shall we?" He slowly entered the tip of his dick into my pussy. I screamed in pain as he entered it all. He kissed the tear which escaped my eyes. "it's gonna be alright. Ssh now." he whispered in my ear and waited for me to adjust to his size and length.

I nodded and he smiled deviously evil. He thrusted slow at first making me beg for him to go faster. "p-please faster." I said and yeah, he did thrust faster but at inhuman speed.

He hit my spot and I moaned even louder than ever. He smirked and pushed harder. "ahh, jeff!" I came but he's still thrusting. "not yet babe, not yet."

We're moaning evenly when he again hit my spot creating another knot in my stomach. I see he's at his limit already. He came but not inside me. It dripped in my thighs and in the floor.

"Guess we need to this more often right? It's amazing." He kissed me and helped get changed.