Chapter 15 : Drenched evidence

[[Some A/N first, I fixed mistakes in the last chapter, Alice was supposed to be in the music room, and Adam in the decorating room xD, also this chapter has a video of the first scene as if it was from the actual game :D I have still written it, the video is like an extra, just because I love you guys so much <3 I say where the video starts from, and where it ends, so yeah...I'll stop talking now and let you read ~]]

  No-one's view ~

  Alfonso's lifeless body floated silently amongst the veil of pink. His eyes were drained of all colour, residing into a deep grey. His clothes were damp with blood and water, his skin slowly freezing. The corpse's neck sustained a deep gash which poured out endless amounts of a thick, pink substance. 

  A gigantic television screen descended from the ceiling, presenting itself in front of the group. "Attention attention! It seems like someone won’t be waking up this morning! That's right, someone has bit the dust, Upupu! You have half an hour to investigate and get all your clues, and then we will hold a class trial!" Monopug chirped, with the television suddenly shutting itself off, and retreating back into the ceiling.

*Where video starts*

  "Oh my god..." Maggie stuttered, clenching her fist tightly.

  "Looks like... it’s happened again..." Jessica followed, letting out a long sigh.

  "Another one bites the dust, I guess," Tim joked, a look of unease printed onto his face.

  "How, uh, could you even say that!?" Adam barked back at Tim.

  "Adam is right, our friend just died for god sake!" Dylan joined, pushing Tim backwards. Tim simply rolled his eyes, and continued to spectate the empty skeleton.

  "Who... Alfonso..." Geno stuttered, his face fading into a hue of blue.

  "I feel like im going to be sick..." Alice complained, covering her face with her hand, "This is horrible..."

  "Do... you think we need to do the... trial again?" Nick questioned, his face as blue as Geno's.

  The pool began to ripple violently. The gang took a step back in surprise. Monopug emerged from the tinted water, his felt soggy and damp. A smile was warped across his face.

  "Upupu! Ding! Correct, you are so clever!" Monopug chuckled, "You guys are growing up so quickly..."

  Mina looked directly at the body, sweat still bolting down her face. "You're creepy Monopug, that's why I love you ~" Heather chirped, her mind taken away from the corpse.

"Where Video ends... Y'all can read from here ~*

  The group knew what had to be done, and with the hourglass slowly running out of time, they had to get to work quickly...

  Topher's view ~

  I rapidly jumped into action, directing myself over towards Alfonso's body. Maggie was always waist deep in the pool, inspecting the deep cuts that formed into the deceased student’s body. I looked at his body closely, and noticed something about the fatal cut.

  "This cut... Seems very small..." I said, starting conversation with my despairing friend.

  "A knife would be too thick, so it must be something like a... skewer or something like that..." She replied, digging through the dead man's pockets. The blood was beginning to set onto Alfonso's pale skin, showing it was not too long ago he fell under such circumstances. Maggie raised her eyebrow suddenly, and motioned me to come closer.