Chapter 10 : Sweet memories

No-one’s view ~

  The entire group stood idle, blank expressions printed onto each of their faces. Adam had tears forming in his eyes: "How... could you do something like that?”  Monopug's face twisted into evil grin.

  "Taste of her own medicine, Upupu! Ever heard the phrase eye for an eye?" Monopug chuckled, his diabolical high laughter echoing through the silent room. Adam quickly covered his face with his sleeve, and wiped away the teardrops that were generated from his eyes. The 'exit entrance' doors swung open, and gave freedom from the court. Slowly, they all dragged themselves outside, and back into the gym.

  The floor once again rumbled, rocking the ultimate’s around with no hesitation. Unlike before, no one screamed. The cast were already too traumatized to even mutter a shriek. The gigantic statue that once replaced the stage had vanished, but instead the stage once again appeared, as if it was never destroyed. 

  "How did...?" Topher muttered, pointing at the stage, but no one listened. They were all too wrapped in a blanket of grief and disbelief, slowly wobbling their way back to their rooms like upset penguins. Topher followed in suit, no wanting to be left behind amongst the presence of Monopug.

 Jessica's view -

  I was still in shock, even after I reached my room. Normally, I try my best to stay strong, block out anything that would get in my way, but the feeling were too powerful. I knew I had to shake off the emotions sooner or later, try to be positive. This horror is exactly what Monopug wants, and I am not willing to give that punk something he wants. I was determined to avenge the fallen, Dexter, James and Gel. 

  After sorting myself out, I put my head to rest on my soft pillow, and drifted into the world of dreams... and nightmares.

  Topher's view -

  As I awoke from my deep slumber, I could hear the blood swirling around in my ear. It's not something you would normally notice, but it seemed to pound louder than I have ever experience. I slowly stumbled my way over to my mirror, and looked at it in shock horror. 

  My hair drooped down over my left eye. Strands of blonde hair flickered into different directions. "Im a disaster!" I shrieked, scavenging through my draws looking for supplies. It felt as if someone had dumped spaghetti over my head, and left it to rot away. I grabbed my comb, brushed endlessly through my blonde hair, and began to breath normally again. My best course of action would be to meet up with my friends in the cafeteria, so i set off from my room.

  No-one’s view --

  Topher entered the cafeteria, and sat alongside the other students. The group seemed to be trying their best to smile, but it was obvious to see the truth behind their face. 

  "Well morning Topher, what took you so long?" Tim smiled gleefully, as if he had forgotten the entire events of yesterday. 

  "I would rather not talk about it," Topher forced a smile, remembering his scary situation. The sound of plates rumbled from the kitchen.

  "Who's in there?" Topher questioned, raising his eyebrow.

  Geno crossed his arms. "It’s Jess, she has been in ta' kitchen all mornin', we don’t know why, she just has" He replied firmly.

  "Grumpy as usual, eh Geno?" scoffed Alfonso, flicking his hand through his black hair. Geno sprang to his feet, catapulting his chair backwards. He clicked his hands, and stormed his way over to Alfonso. Alfonso repeated Geno’s actions, which only seemed to anger him more. The gigantic mathematician loomed over the average teenage sized purple gambler.