Chapter 17 : Trail 2 ~ Despairing laughs

Topher's view ~

  "I... don't think that's correct..." Tim suddenly moaned, looking directly at Dylan.

  Dylan raised his eyebrow: "What do you mean?"

  Tim shuffled backwards. "Well, Maggie told me that there was bruises on his hands, meaning he must have been a struggle. Also, his only wounds was to the back of head and his neck, so where does the blood in front of the changing rooms come in?"

  "Tim has a point..." Jessica whispered, her brown and pink hair covering her face slightly.

  "Another point, how did he get the blood to spill all the way over to the girl's changing rooms? This surely points to impossible..." I added, feeling smart for once.

  Dylan sighed, "I guess he did not commit suicide then, but let's not mark it off the list yet... Wait, the blood went towards the girl's changing rooms?” Geno nodded in response.

  "Then, uh, that means a girl must have killed Alfonso, uh, right?" Adam shook, his nose running with translucent snot.

  "Seems like that, because you can’t go into the opposite gender's changing rooms..." Maggie added, placing her hand upon her chin. A cold chill spread evenly across the room, sending bolts of shock down everyone's spine.

  Nick gulped loudly: "Our most likely murderer in that case is... Mina...” Mina quickly pulled up her hoodie, blocking her worried expression from our view.

  "Hey, don't just make random accusations like that!" Maggie growled, nearly scaring Nick to death.

  "Mina was the last one with him, and to add more evidence, she was in the medical," Dylan chuckled.

  "I seriously think im forgetting something..." Tim muttered, his hand's still clutching around his head.

  Monopug shuffled around his seat, and let out a loud yawn. "Hurry up, you guy's take so long!" Monopug yelled, his red eye brimming with light. The group ignored Monopug's statement, their attention glued onto Mina.

  "Mina... was it you?" Jessica stuttered. Mina slowly took down her hood, her eye's filled with confidence and rage.

  Mina cleared her throat: "It's not me". Her calm voice penetrated the tense atmosphere as if it was butter, "I even have evidence,"

  Dylan chuffed: "Tell us then, it better be good!"

   "All the doors were glued shut from the inside, meaning no one could have entered or exited, right?" Mina asked, receiving a nod from the entire group, "Well, me and Alice can say otherwise. The exit to the male's rooms were glued from the outside, meaning they could have gone through the doors then glued it..."

  The group were taken by shock, paralyzed in silence. Adam slowly began to start up the conversation again, "So, uh, it was a boy who killed Alfonso?!"

  "Hold on, how were you able to enter the boy's changing room's without getting killed by the machine gun?!" Dylan snapped, feeling dumb. 

  Monopug jumped up on his seat, "I turnt it off for investigation purposes, now calm down greenie," Dylan retreated in embarrassment, his face flourished a deep red. The group once again feel silent. I could hear the blood pulsing around my ear. I was in shock, with every piece of evidence we came closer and closer to the murderer. I all honesty, I would rather stop here and never find out which of my friends have been lying to us...

  "Tim, you remember the thing you forgot?" I asked, hoping to process the trial along. Tim turnt to me and frowned.

  "Nah, I feel so dumb for not knowing..." Tim started, but his conversation was interrupted by Dylan.