Chapter 11 : Hidden eye's

Jessica's view ~

    We all broke away into two different teams. My gang included me, Heather, Nick, Dylan and Adam. We had no idea where the stairs were, so Adam had to lead the way. From what was just a bordered up wall from a few hours ago had transformed into a long set of purple stairs.

  There was no evidence of a wall ever being in the exact location, almost as if it was warped into existence. I took a glance around my friends and volunteered to walk up first. The railing's were painted golden and radiated a strong smell of polish. Adam scrunched up his nose as if he had just bit a sour lemon, when the smell finally drifted towards his direction.

  No one spoke much while we journeyed up the stairs, and i still had my Monopad clutched in my hands. I found it very odd though. Topher, whom was in tears from his information, was given information about his family, but i was not giving a trace of any relations to me, but instead of my achievements. I remember clearly how proud i was of my first bakery opening, 'Bakery Heaven'. 

  It brought back so many memories, all the friendly customers, all the support i got given, but the memories of my family was still completely vague in my mind. My picture of my business turnt into an abomination. My little bakery set up in flames, burning down with no sign of resistance. I must admit I was sad, but I was expecting something that dreadful would happen. There is no way that hell spawn of a pug would actually give us something nice without a drawback.

  My mind trailed off, but I was soon brought back to reality when i smashed my head against a solid wall. "Hey, you ok? You should of looked where you were going..." Nick stuttered, crouching down next to me.

  "Uh, yeah, my mind just trailed off for a while, heh," I replied, trying to hide my blushing face. Nick just smiled and helped me to my feet. 

  "It was so funny, you were all like, SPLAT!" Heather exclaimed, clutching her chest in laughter. Tears were slowly forming in her eyes from all the giddiness.

  "That, um, kind of rude," Adam sniffled, standing up for me. Heather stopped laughing and just looked at Adam, and quickly walked up to him. Adam shrieked and shuffled backwards.

  "Im sorry, Adam-kun!" Heather screamed, a smile still brightly placed onto her face. I don’t entirely understand Heather, it's almost as if she is not affected at all by what is shown to her. She will continue to wear her usual smile, and carry on, I wish I could be like that.

  "Calm down Heather, you're being creepy again," Dylan moaned, crossing his arms. After a long and awkward pause, we all decided to begin searching for places. As expected, there was even more hallways to walk down. Hallway after Hallway, I could feel myself becoming exhausted very quickly.

  Dylan's view -

  We stopped outside a giant white door, with a silver handle. 

  "This look's special, let’s try in here," I said, walking towards the handle. No one objected, so i quickly swung open the door. The room was brightly lit, and was just as white as the door. The pure white tables were lined with sewing machines that appeared to be plastered down onto the surface. Random scraps of cloth were flung about all over the place, and a set of materials were placed onto every desk.

  "Well this place is not creepy at all!" Heather smiled, running into the room.

  Jessica shrugged: "So I suppose this room is for... textile related things? Hence all the sewing machines,"

  "That would make sense," I quickly added.

  "Why is all the cloth lying everywhere?" Nick questioned, "Surely everything would be neatly packed away,"