Chapter 12 : Knitting music

Adam's view ~

  A Teenage girl suddenly sprang out of the pile of cloth. Her brown hair seemed to sit perfectly, and a arrogant strand flicking off upwards. Her red jacket gleamed in the room's light, and her skinny jeans stuck firmly in place. Her hands were decorated with black and white knitted gloves.

  Before any of us could stop her, the mysterious girl dashed out the entrance. We all exchanged glances, unsure of what just happened. Jessica nodded towards Heather, and they both dashed after the girl. Nick stood right next to me, replicating my expression of confusion.

  Dylan ran to the door, and beckoned us over. I quickly scuttled after Dylan and Nick, who were patiently standing by the door. Personally, I saw no point in chasing after this woman, surely it would be safer just to stay away, although I was curious on who this new person was. I decided to chase after the crew, not liking the idea of being left alone in the sparkling white room. 

  Jessica's view ~

  Whoever this mysterious girl was, she was very fast, I could barely keep up with her. Heather followed just behind me, a look of determination spread across her face. The girls red jacket flapped furiously with every step she sprinted. My bones began to get weary, I felt like a walking corpse, but the girl in front showed no sign of slowly down.

  Just as I was on the verge of giving up the chase, Heather flew by me with inhuman speed. Just like a lion stalking a zebra, she launched herself onto the girl's back. The human let out a loud scream, which echoed throughout the corridor. 

  Heather giggled to herself, proud with successfully stalking her prey. "Rawr, you can't get away from me little one!" She exclaimed, tugging her ruthlessly. The girl continued to scream loudly and struggled to break free from Heather's grasp. Nick, Adam and Dylan finally caught up to our position, and instantly noticed the pinned down girl.

  "Let me go, please!" She yelled, "Please, im begging you!"

  "Who... Who are you?" Nick said, cautiously approaching the girl. I felt sorry towards to struggling girl, so I stepped over to Heather to wrestle her off. The girl on the floor let out a deep sigh once I finally managed to wrestle Heather off her. She sat up, and looked towards nick.

  "My name is Alice Honeydew, but surely my captors would know such information!" Alice snapped, brushing off her shoulder. 

  "We didn't bring you here..." Adam quarrelled silently, "To be honest, we were brought here too..." Alice suddenly looked dumb-founded.

  "So, you were not the ones to bring me here? Then who did, I demand answers," Alice insisted. 

  "We don't know, were in the exact same predicament as you," I piped up, "Don't worry, there are 6 other people searching around this floor as well," Alice let out a long sigh, and closed her eyes. Dylan offered to lift Alice onto her feet, and she kindly accepted the offer. Alice cleared her throat, and began to talk again.

  "So, there is 12 of us all trapped together here, including me of course?" She questioned.

  "Well, there was 14 of us to begin with but..." Dylan's voice trailed off into silence. Our memories came flooding back. Dexter, with knife stabs driven deep into his back, James, with his blood painting the corridors, and Gel, being tortured to death. I gritted my teeth, but denied the despairing feeling's building up inside of me. 

  The nefarious Monopug popped out from nowhere once again, with perfect timing. Alice leaped backwards, letting out a small squeal. In response, Monopug wagged his tail endlessly, the staple grin fixed onto his monochrome face. Alice suddenly smiled, and ran up to Monopug.