Chapter 9 : Blood red petals

No - one’s view ~

  Monopug jumped off his giant throne, and waddled his way over the Gel, who was among a puddle of her own tears. Gel looked up at Monopug, and screamed loudly, backing away.

  "Gel, just tell us why you killed Dexter, please..." Adam insisted, wiping his face with his long sleeves. 

  Gel forced herself to her feet: "I didn’t mean it, it was an accident!”

  "If it was an accident, why didn’t you just say so?" Geno replied, his arms crossed across this chest.

  "Because... I would be giving myself up then, I would rather take the chance of living!" Gel shouted at Geno. Monopug stood behind Gel, tapping his feet on the ground in anticipation.

  "It’s true it was an accident at first, but you went on to make sure he never woke up!" Topher rebelled, grabbing everyone's attention. "There was a mark on the back of Dexter's head, so you must of knocked him out first, then getting the knife to finish the job, why did you not just leave him alone?”

  Gel was silent. A look of Dread was painted onto her despair-filled face. "I... I... Just wanted to go home...” Gel's tears continued to stream down her face, and she occasionally let out a long, sad moan.

  "You wanted to go home, to see your family? HAHAHAHAHAHA What a pathetic reason! At least think of a good, worthy reason for killing someone, you know, to tug on everyone's heart strings," Tim laughed, holding his stomach. His face was now completely blocked by his messy hair, only his lips showed through the red strands.

  "Shut your face Tim, you are being a real jerk!" Maggie shouted, but Tim just laughed at her.

  "I’m not the one that killed someone, yet you’re treating Gel as a little puppy, it's almost as if you don’t like me!" Tim roared, continuously laughing.

  "Gel, I just... don’t...." Nick started, but couldn’t finish his sentence. He pushed up his glasses, and readjusted his turtleneck. 

  "Well, it looks like you lot have found the culprit, now let's get to the fun part!" Monopug giggled out loud.

  "No, please wait, were not done!" Jessica yelled, stamping down her foot. Monopug glared at Jessica, and shook his head.

  "You guys took too long, now it time to have some fun!" Monopug continued, "I have prepared a very special punishment for Gel, the ultimate Florist. It's punishment time!”

  Gel took a last look at her classmates. "I’m so sorry, everyone. I’m sorry, Mum. I’m so sorry, I’m so so sorry, please... FORGIVE ME!" Gel sobbed, before being whisked away by Monopug.

  Blood Red petals

  The sealed doors from the back of the room launched open. A chain propelled itself towards Gel's neck, and grasped around it in succession. Gel attempted to scream, but the chain was locked on too tight. The iron chain flung backwards, dragging along Gel's body with it. She was dragged out the door at lightning speed, and spiralled down the corridor. 

  The television once again descended from the ceiling, and the group gathered around it in worry. On the screen displayed Gel being forced down a winding corridor, smashing into the walls without mercy. Another set of doors flung open, and the chain yanked her through.

  The room seemed to be located in some kind of tropical forest, filled with exotic plants and bugs. Gel's body was tied at the very top of an extremely tall tree by a rope. Gel's mouth was making screaming gestures, but the ropes was making it hard to hear. She began to kick furiously, and tears fell down her face. The screen relocated to the base of the humongous tree, where all could be seen was high patches of grass and a single blood red flower bud.

  Monopug sneaked into view, holding a box. The box had the words 'ultra-grow' on it. The evil puppet poured its contents on the flower, and then dashed out of view. The bud quickly developed into a grotesque flower beast, which continued to wind upwards towards Gel's helpless body. The flower's petals were brimmed with sharp white teeth, and its stem was covered in green spikes.

   Gel began to squirm more and more as the flower elevated up towards her. The aromatic monster sprung out a vine from its stem, which latched onto Gel's leg. Gel screamed in panic, trying her best to kick it off. The vine started to pull Gel down towards the mouth of the beast. Pink residue leaked down her leg where the vine was gripping her. With one final tug from the Vine, the rope began to split. SNAP

  Gel fell straight down into the flowers gaping mouth, and it instantly snapped shut. The sound of Gel's bone's being crunched echoed throughout the court-like room. Everyone stood back in horror, only Tim showing any sign of a happy emotion. The screen cut to black, and Monopug once again appeared in the room.

  "I know what you’re thinking, that was amazing! I know, I out did myself," Monopug smiled to himself. Gel was gone, the girl that would do anything for her friends was taken in such a gruesome way. No one could shake off the image of Gel screaming for help, and how no of them could do anything to help her...

  [[Dum, dum, dummmm! Gel has now been erased from the 'game', the question is, who will strike next, will they ever escape, and who will succumb to the inevitable reaches of despair?... I don’t know :D ]]

  [[Thank you so much for reading, were you guys expecting Gel to be the murderer? This chapter was so much fun the write, all those way I could get rid of that girl <3 Anyway, thank you for reading, If you enjoyed this chapter feel free to leave a comment, and even leave it a little like :3 Thank you, until next time :D]]