Chapter 32

Being woken up from her smooth sleep by being dumped to the floor was no way to treat a seven year old daughter of Athena,but the complain in her throat died down the moment she caught sight of the situation.

Huge pale giant women with huge spiky maces and clubs surrounded them,sneers on their mad faces.

Annabeth made the logical choice. Back when they were being chased by Antaeus,the war side of her divine DNA had taken over her,making her run towards the giant,instead of away from.

Here however,there were very many Antaeus size giants...and these had weapons.

She couldn't be playful at a time like this.

Once she caught sight of him,the blonde haired girl made a straight beeline for Percy,Jackalope Luke firmly gripped in her hands.

Percy gave the girl a confused look as she latched onto his leg,hiding behind him. The demigod internally cursed at the lives they lived. At times,even he forgot Annabeth was barely ten.

That just made his glare intensify.

Any of these bitches lay a single damn finger on her and there will be more than Tartarus to pay.

Zoe clenched her fists,a low growl coming from her throat. Artemis gave her lieutenant a disapproving look.

"Zoe,keep calm. We attack together as one-"

The Persian princess roared before charging forward,the only weapons she carried her fists. The giants bellowed at her war cry and moved.

The hunters immediately sprung  into action. Half of them went down on one knee,drawing their bows far back and firing a barrage of silver headed arrows at the female giants.

The remaining half pulled their daggers from their thighs and followed Zoe,fighting in close combat.

Thalia let out her own war cry,thunder booming around them before the forest brightened drastically as numerous bolts came crashing down on the giants,setting the woods ablaze.

She noticed Percy staring at her with his eyebrow raised. She blushed as looked down,before she shrugged" What,I've been working in my aim."

Percy chuckled before he went back to observing the fight. Despite their ferocious nature,Percy knew the hunters were fighting a losing battle.

The giants outnumbered them by almost three to one,and Artemis had the disadvantage of not being able to swing her left dagger fully,her grip on the blade weak and also her breaths were shorter than usual.

Percy was pretty sure she was cursing him right now.

The good thing was,Thalia's power show had cleared the fog that was gathering and the fire raging around them seem to weaken the giants slightly.

Koios was the Titan of the north...which was a cold area. That explained it clearly.

Anyway,Percy utilised the clear view well. He took a deep breath,his stormy green eyes glowing before he felt a tug on his gut.

Focusing on the icy pale warriors,he whispered one word... " Sleep"

His words went out like a slight brush of wind,but the effects were instantaneous.

One by one,the giants started falling to the ground,snoring in very deep and unlady- like sounds seconds later.

The hunters looked around confused,at least those that could did. Nearly half of  them were either out cold or nursing serious wounds.

Percy nearly fell down from the strain  of combining both Aphrodite's powers and his fathers,but he was not disappointed in the results.

Artemis was about to ask what was going on when a sudden strong wind and a heavy cloud of fog filled the clearing. And as sudden as it came,it dispersed,revealing a grand figure in the middle.