Chapter 22

"Come on,we need this!" Luke growled at him.

"No what we need is to move!" Percy growled back,his eyes narrowing dangerously at his stupid brother.

"Dude,she has never tasted strawberry ice cream before!'

"She can taste it on the next stop right now we need to move!"

"Guys it okay I don't really need-"

"No Aimee,you are having strawberry ice cream, right now!" Luke said then turned his heated glare at his brother"why are you so desperate to have us move,Illinois isn't going anywhere"

"Fine,you know what,I'm done with you two" Percy said walking away" Stay and have all the chocolate Ice cream you want"

"Its strawberry!"

"Whatever"

"Percy wait,don't go" The twelve year old girl said. Percy turned and faced her but Luke pulled her back.

"Are you coming or are you going to have ice cream,keeping in mind you don't have the money for that" Percy said.

"Money has never been a problem for me" Luke said.

"Make up your mind Aimee" Percy said ignoring him.

"I...I really want to have it" she said.

"Then bye" Percy turned and began walking away.

______________________________________

"Peeeeerrrrrrccccyyyy"

The demigod groaned in his sleep and turned his head to the side,his hands circling the warm and soft pillow.

"Oooh,that's a little too tight,don't you think?'

"Hmm?"

"Percy wake up" the voice in his ear said.

"Nnnooo,not yet"

"Percy,you need to wake up,now" it wasn't a command but a silent power gripped at his senses making him instantly alert.

His eyes snapped open only to meet with a pair of devastatingly gorgeous eyes,a well inclined nose,a smooth face with luscious full pink lips.

The demi shrieked and jumped out of the bed falling on his behind then crawling all the way to the wall while still facing the woman on the bed.

"Well,that's not the  reaction I usually receive" she said with a cute pout. It was so adorable Percy wanted to crawl all the way back and apologize relentlessly.

But he managed to consciously hold himself back.

"W...who are you?" He asked.

The woman pulled herself away from the blankets and sat on the edge of the bed. As he watched, her tan skin turned paler and paler by the second until it was almost white,her blonde hair turned pitch black and her eyes morphed  into heavy and warm dark brown.

"Bianca?"

"Is that her name?" The Bianca lookalike asked.

"Is that who's name?"

"The girl you're attracted to?" Percy just stared at her confused"Oh,I'm Aphrodite by the way."

"Oh"

"So,Bianca, that's her name" she asked again.

"Yes and no I don't like her...she's just a really attractive friend" Percy answered with a slight blush on his face.