Chapter 1

Brittany:

I wind my hips to Beyoncé song dance for you as I stared seductively in to the highest baller Dmoney eyes I wrapped my legs around the pole pulling myself up halfways and slowly slid down it and landed in a full split. I kept my eyes locked on his as I did my routine I get down on my knees crawling making sure my ass is sitting up in the air. He's watching my every move his eyes filled with lust, so I give him just enough show to entrap him. I sit down on stage and open my legs showing him my pussy my panties are tight enough to show my lips. His mouth opens a little, but I can tell he's in awe with my juices that's are trickling down my legs. Dance for you was coming to an end and I made sure to look him directly in his eyes and lick my lips.

I walked off stage getting glares from the other strippers. I pay them no mind I keep my head up and continue to strut pass them. I notice out the corner of my eye diamond walking up to me I ignore her like I do the others. "Hey new girl" diamond said looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes and look at her. "Just so you know we don't run a sexogram here we strip not have sex with the customers" she says snidely. I find it funny how she says we as if she has a part in running this place. "I wouldn't want you to get fired" she adds walking off. I chuckle to myself fired please my manger David I have his old chubby ass in the palm of my hands. He'll agree to everything I say as long as I give him a private dance and a hand job

I reapply my Mac rebel lipstick and fluff my hair and strut pass the other strippers again. I'm the youngest one here and I know I look good they all look at me with envy. "Rayne" David yells my stripper name over the music I head in his direction he looks at me lustfully. "Your wanted at table three remember theses are paying customers be nice" I smiled and nodded "oh I plan to" I walk out to the club floor and saw Dmoney sitting at table three he's staring a diamond on stage twerking I roll my eyes and walk over in front of him "you requested me" I whispered running my hands on his chest. He looks up and smile at me flashing his pearly white teeth and two dimples. He gives his men a look making them instantly leave leaving just us.

I sit on his lap and slowly grind my ass on his dick. He places both hands on my ass and let his head fall back I look up and notice diamond glaring at me, I smiled up at her and let her fade away focusing all my attention on the lap dance I was giving Dmoney. I stood up and made my ass clap for him as he watched me an amazement sticking money in my GString. "I want you" I whispered in his ear.

"What time you get off" he asked

I smiled "in a few hours, but it will cost you extra"

"Rd money is just paper" he said cocky "meet me at the Marriott hotel rm 618" he smacked my ass as I walked away getting wetter by the second. Not because of the fact that he turned me on, but the money I was about to get did. seeing his wrist and neck gleamed with diamonds and him stuffing hundreds in my crotch I knew I hit the jackpot.

I walked into the Marriott hotel I wore a trench coat hiding my outfit a red lingerie set with black net stockings and black long boots that clicked every step I took I made sure I had my stage hair on its a different wig each night. Tonight it was ombré red and black that stopped in the middle of my back. I knocked on the door and waited patiently for Dmoney to open it. I made sure to conceal my burner in my left boot just incase things didn't go expectantly.

Dmoney opened the door he stood about 6"2 with no shirt on and all muscles he had a bottle of gin in his hand he smiled at me and moved aside so I could step in. "I didn't think you'd show up" he said to me.

"For you baby I'll come anywhere" I said giving him my best smile I took the drink out his hand and took a sip.

"You going to drink it straight lil mami" he said look amuse as if i couldn't hold my own liquor. I smiled sweetly at him playing innocent little did he know it was just a diverse to take his attention away from the glass to slip a sleeping pill in his drink. I gave him two all I had to do was wait ten minutes for them to kick in and I could do what I really came here to do.

I swish his glass and unbutton my jacket at the same time revealing my red bra holding my D cups he licked his lips and and rubbed his hands in anticipation. I passed his glass back to him and watches him drowned every last drop I smiled to myself as pleasure swept through my veins I could feel this is going to be the biggest come up yet.

"I want you to lay down" I said pulling him over to bed and laying him down I tugged at his pants until they came undone I licked my lips as I saw his bulging penis sticking out. I put the tip to my lips and lick the sides "mmmhmmm" he moaned he grabbed the back of my head pushing himself to the back of my throat i resisted the urge to gag his arms started to slow down and I knew my pills were kicking it.

I stared up into his eyes as the rolled in the back of his head he laid back in the bed unmoving. I shook him twice just to be sure satisfied with his lack of concussioness I dug in his pocket n pulled out two wads of money each wad held around 50 hundred dollar bills. I looked across the room and saw his wallet on the nightstand It only held a thousand dollars, but it was enough I was eleven thousand dollars richer plus how ever much I could pawn his chains for.

I made sure to dust down everything I touched and I crept out the room and the hotel like a thief in the night.

I sat in my expedition out side my condo. I never felt so exhilarating then I do after I have a successful night.

Ever since my sister Kristen kicked me out I had no where to go and no where to turn to that's when I met David he told me he could help me get on my feet by giving me a job at the cat scratch. I never thought I would succumb to being a stripper, but after one night my fist steal I fell in love with the hustle. I learned that all men that come to a strip club are vulnerable which makes it so easy to rob them blind. They all want to have a good time and would tread ass naked across a swamp to get some good pussy where I come in at, I give them the illusion that I'm down to fuck, but I put them to sleep before that can even happen.